Chapter 4: levan

( ⚠️WARNING. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS SUCH AS DETAILED MURDER. VEIWER DISCRESSION IS ADVISED⚠️ )

Error Pov: I stared down at the envelope that sat on the floor next to the door. My hammock swayed back and forth slowly as I looked down at it. Ever sense the alleyway incident I hadn't left. I had locked the door, and even if blue came, I didnt answer. I remember he had come to the door with food once, but i told him to go away. He left the food by the door and left. He came back not to long ago and slipped a note under the door. The envelope seemed to seep into my soul. I couldnt tell if it was a note from blue, or another note from nightmare. It scared me.

I slowly got up from the hammock and walked down the old staircase. I stared at the stains from where I had set my cloths leter that day. They had dried and I put them back on, along with put all my weapons back in my now dry satchel. I walked over to the envelope and looked down at it. The white packaging with yellow tint melted into my eyesight as my heart pounded.

I slowly crouched down and grabbed the note, gently opening the small, delicate casing. I unfolded the note with care and read the tender pages.

' to: error

Hello error, it's me, blue. I know you, and I know your not the type to talk about your problems. So, i wrote this note knowing that you wouldnt answer the door. I dont know what's wrong, but itll be alright. I have an idea to make you feel better though! Ink is hosting a ball tonight! I know you dont like crowds, or parties, but this will give you a chance to get your mind off of whatever is nothing you! Also, warning. Ink plans on sending a search party in 2 days to check the city of shallen for any people that may have gotten lost or injured in the storm. I'll try and direct the soldiers away from your home, but just in case, be prepared to hide.

From:
Your best friend, blueberry.'

I let out a sigh of relief as I realize that the note was, in fact, from blue and not nightmare. I looked in the envelope one more time to see a small slip of gold looking paper. I pulled it out to see it was an invitation to the castle for the citizens of inks kingdom. The paper was shiney and wasnt even really paper. Was it copper? I dont know.. small engravings told me the information on where and when the party was happening. I'm not really the type to go to parties but..

I could use this to learn more about ink.

I need to know about a person in order to kill them. Their sleep schedule, when their not around people, when their eating so I can maybe poison them, when their most around people, the layout of the building and which is their room.

I needed to know EVERYTHING about them.

This could be my chance. To get that information. I can find his strengths, and mainly his weaknesses-

...I feel a shiver go down my spine and I feel my body go stiff. Static covers my body slowly as I can just watch in fear...

No-

Not again-

I crumble to the ground as I start to cough and wheeze. Static covers my vision as my lungs feel like they begin to cave in. My body begins to burn from the inside-out as I cant help but shake.

It only gets worse as I cough and cough more. I feel my mouth fill with saliva and blood as I spit out anything that threatens to choke me.

I just curl up on the ground as it slowly comes to an end. My vision returns to me as I notice blood is infront of me.

My blood.

Pixlexia is a curse, A rare curse at that. And it's been getting worse ever sense the nightmare incident.. Their are many curses, but only three rare, REALLY bad curses.