chapter 6: glitching introductions

I slowly crumbled to the ground, as I heard people around me begin to yell. I feel my glitching cover my body and static covers my eyes as everything get blocked from my sight. I feel pain shoot through my body, worse then before, and I struggle to stop myself from screaming. I hear people ask if I'm ok and I felt thousands of eyes staring at me.

So much for keeping a low profile. I try to stand but another pain shoots through my body and I let out a small glitched scream. I hear someone talking, but its muffled. I feel a hand place itself on my shoulder and my glitching gets worse. Pain shooting through my shoulder as I flinch. I quickly back up, the static covering my eyes stopping me from seeing who's touching me.

"GeT aWaY frOm mE!!"

I yell as I quickly scoot away from whoever is touching me. I feel my breathing quicken and I feel my back hit a wall. I feel vibrations in the floor become more frantic. Where people running around..?

I feel something land in my lap and I flinch again. I quickly feel for what it it and realize it's not a hand, or anyone touching me. It was cold and slightly wet. It was fluffy and soft, damp, but not soaked. A hand towel..?

The coldness of the towel felt goo when placed on areas where the pain was the worst. I set the cold rag on my shoulder where I had been touched moments before. The coolness of the towel numbed the pain and helped me. I felt my breath slowly go back to normal and the static slowly dissapeared, revealing a blurry world. A figure sat crouched down in front of me. I saw everyone around me looking at me. Their eyes staring at my every detail.

"Hey.. are you alright..?" The figure said. They where blurry, but they had pale bones, something black on his cheek, and colorful clothing. Something sat on his head that I could quiet make out. It looked gold...

It was...

Oh no..

My eyes finally adjusted to see a skeleton kneeling in front of me with a concerned look. Ink was splattered on his cheek. He wore a fancy masquerade mask and he wore a crown, along with the famous rainbow pendant necklace. The one owned by the one and only king ink..

I noticed that behind him, sat nightmare and his group of people, frisk, aka inks jester that I've heard about, and lastly.

Blue.

He seemed worried and he was the closest one to me, besides ink. "Error, do you need to go home?" Asks blue, calm and worried for my well being. "You know him..?" Asks ink, looking back at blue.

Blue nods. "Yes your highness. Hes a friend." He says, slightly hesitating. I finally gather up enough strength and courage to speak. "I'm sorry your highness, i didnt mean to ruin your party.." I say.

Ink smiles brightly "no need to apologize. I know you couldnt help it.. are you in good enough condition to stand..? I know people with pixlexia dont like to be touched, otherwise I'd help you up." He says, smiling. God I hate it when people pity me..

"I'm fine sir. No need to worry about me." I say. I shiver as I feel glaring from nightmare. I stand up and dust myself off, ink gets up as well. I bow and ink seems suprised. "Oh! No need! Your a guest! No need to be so formal! Think of me as a friend. Not anything more. Your name is error. Correct..?" Wow.. so much for being secretive. How am I going to kill him now!?? "Yes sir." I say. "Well error, it nice to meet you. May I get you a drink?" He ask kindly. I look back at nightmare, who, along with chara, was glaring daggers. And i looked at blue who smiled and nodded.

Crap..

"If youd like, then i dont mind." I say. Giving an awkward smile. God, i really have to work on talking to people..