Chapter 33: a problem finally solved

Ink POV:

Weeks had past. Nightmare and dream had decided to stay longer then planned, alongside their men and chara.

Nightmare and dream spent most of their time catching up and bonding. Going out to eat, or visit with the people. Going on walks in the woods or reading eachother books by the fireplace in the library. Alongside the fact Dream forces Nightmare to bake cookies with him every now and then.

Killer ended up confessing to nightmare that he liked him. I had no idea. Or maybe I did and I forgot.. but their happily together now! Alongside the fact that nightmare, killer, and chara are all even closer than before.

We ended up using what was left of the antidote for nightmare, aka the rest of the mushed up golden apple, to cure killer and chara of their corruption before it affected them to harshly. Their both way more cheerful and upbeat now.

Dust, cross, horror, and hate continuously are joking and messing with nightmare. Pulling pranks that nightmare easily sees comming and avoids. It hilarious at times.

Chara and frisk ended up becoming close sister again. Laughing and chatting constantly. Preforming together for everyone, such as juggling, funny skits/plays, and frisk even convinced chara into doing a puppet show at one point.

Blue and I had made up, and he was back to being one of my closest friends and best guards. He was, just like nightmare, being teased by his men, but was to smart to fall for their dumb tricks. Yet sometimes, to make his men feel better, he purposefully fell for the pranks, giving his men a reason to celebrate. It brought a smile to my face.

Neighboring kingdoms had heard of all that happened. And came to visit and celebrate the fact that everyone was ok. Kings, Queens, Jesters, and Guards littered the ballroom as everyone danced. It was a masquerade party in honor of the wild events all starting with me and error. Formally known as bullseye.

Speaking of error.

I watched him from across the ballroom. Talking and laughing with royalty that wanted to know all about what happened. He wore a maroon tuxedo with gold designs. He wore his glasses, a gift from Blue, and a bright blue pendant around his neck. His masquerade mask was all maroon as well with one gold design in the center on the forehead.

I smile as he looks across the room torwards me. He smiles back.

Ever sense I discovered the cure in the paint, error woke up and hadn't had any pixlexia fits. He woke up and the glitching slowly went away, and was gone in around a week. He was back to full health and very energetic.

Him and blue where automatically best friends again. Talking and chatting whenever given the chance.

Him and nightmare both talked and nightmare was forgiven immediately. They talked and they are comfortable around eachother. Sometimes, error visits him and dream in the library, and listens to nightmare read stories and talk of his adventures.

The gang apologized to error as well for threatening him. Error understood that it was their job, and forgave them, seeming how he has no room to talk.

And him and me..?

We got so much closer. We talked every night and enjoyed every lasting moment we had together.

We talked as we layed in bed together, and fell asleep dreaming nothing but sweet dreams due to the others embrace.

Our relationship was strong and we where happy.

Everyone was

As I snap back into the present moment, I notice error walking over to me. He comes over and I smile, offering my hand.