Chapter 25: from one problem to the next.

I felt tears slip down my face as I looked at the bedridden prince. His pale complexion looked even more pale then before, but it wasnt because he was worse..

It's because bits and pieces of white bones peaked through.

Splotches of goop where falling off very slowly, and small pieces of bone where being revealed. His breathing was slow and comforting, as he slept peacefully, no longer showing signs of pain or discomfort. Purple clothing shown through and the threatening air around him seemed to dissapear.

I felt exightment and relief rise in me.

I yelled. I screamed at the top of my 'lungs' for everyone to come.

I felt happy despite the static creeping up my hands.

I used all if my power to hold it back, and luckily it worked.

Blue came first, followed not far behind by ink. The gang came not long after, accompanied by a worried, tired looking frisk.

Dream was no where to be found.

Everyone was in shock as their eyes landed on the prince. I saw killer and chara break down in tears immediately.

Horror silently runs out of the room.

Dust and Hate just stare in confusion and shock, not yet processing what they where looking at.

Frisk hugs blue, who is just staring at nightmare with shock covering his pale face.

Horror runs back in, dragging dream behind him.

Dream looked as if he just woke up. It was pretty late after all..

As soon as dream spotted his brother he stopped breathing for a split second, stopping in his place before suddenly rushing over to his dearly beloved brother. He cupped his sleeping brothers face in his hands and he couldnt help but cry, he was smiling and he pulled his sleeping brother into his arms for a large hug.

Everyone cried and didnt know how to feel.. but it had worked..

It had worked..

"Its just like when he got infected-" killer said quietly.

I look at him, confused by his sudden talking. "What do you mean?" I ask, very curious

"It took time.. whenever he got infected, he was bedridden for a long while before anything happened. He looked normal for around a day before the goo showed up.. then it started to apear.

This is the same.

It took time-"

I watch as killer starts to cry more, with a large smile on his face.

"But it worked-"

Chara hugs him happily, both of them crying large tears of joy. I looked at ink with a smile, and he smiled back. I pulled him into a hug and he gave me a small peck on the cheek.

I couldnt help but smile wider.

Finally.

It was all over..

Everything was back to Norma-

"Error"

.........

.....what...???

"Its not over yet. Your hell is just beginning.."