11

trigger warning : violence, harassment

Thoughts about Jungeun have been spiralling up and down in Jinsoul's mind throughout the entire day. She has been distracted and didn't even have any time to talk to anyone but Sooyoung. Her mind roamed everywhere.

Authorities were there to ask them further questions but it was Jiwoo who spoke for almost everyone. Jinsoul was impressed with her ability to stay calm about everything and act like nothing bad just happened the other day.

Or like nothing ever bad happened to her.

She always had a smile on her face and would encourage everyone to think positive, to be optimistic. It was cute and she looked up to her because of the positive attitude she radiates to everyone. In other words, Jiwoo was the one that's making them smile at this point.

It has been hectic, stressful and draining for all of them. With their boss gone, who would take over? With their branch being the main subject for articles and news, what reputation would they have now?

But she wasn't worrying about those things. She let the other employees think about it while she sat there, her expression was frowning and all she could think about is Jungeun. Why is Jungeun not responding to her? Is Jungeun okay?

Everything was about Jungeun. She was worried, anxious.

"Hyejoo texted to say thanks and sends her regards to you." Sooyoung spoke, just as distracted as her. "She should say thanks to Jiwoo though. Jiwoo accompanied her throughout the entire day and I only talked to her in the morning." Jinsoul said with a sigh.

Sooyoung placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and said, "Maybe you should go and see her to know if she's alright or if she's mad at you or what." Jinsoul smiled at her.

"Wow, Ha Sooyoung giving me advice? That's new." Jinsoul teased and Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Seriously though, thanks. Maybe I should really go and see her."

Maybe Sooyoung was right, maybe she had to go and see Jungeun just to check if she was alright. The things you do for love. "You need to learn how to chill. You just didn't see Jungeun and you're going ballistic." It was now Sooyoung's turn to tease and Jinsoul's turn to roll her eyes.

"Whatever, old hag." Sooyoung shot a glare at her and was about to beat the fuck out of her as a joke when Jiwoo came and Sooyoung became a young teenage girl who wanted Jiwoo's attention to herself. Great observation from the one and only Jung Jinsoul.

She stood up from her swivel chair, bid goodbye to everyone as a friendly gesture and sent a message to Hyejoo.

To : angry bird

Hey kid, don't stress yourself too much with your schoolworks, okay? And I hope you enjoyed today even though we weren't able to talk to each other. I was distracted but maybe we can go hangout soon. Thanks for choosing our workplace to make a project on.

Just after a few minutes of sending that, her phone beeped and it revealed a message from Hyejoo which she laughed at.

From : angry bird

👍

Typical Hyejoo things. She thought to herself and opened her car. She started driving and while she was on the road, she couldn't help but think if maybe Jungeun changed her mind about them. She wanted to send a message to Jungeun the whole day but didn't do it because she thought maybe Jungeun wanted some time alone.

But oh god she missed her so much even if only a few hours passed by. She missed Jungeun so much that she all wanted to do when she gets there is to kiss her and talk to her and rest with her.