27

The first step in moving on is acceptance and to Jungeun that step is as hard as solving a sudoku puzzle. Believe me when I say that she's been trying her best, really. She's been trying her best to accept the fact that Karina's no longer around but it's just becomes arduous for her to do so.

There was a pattern in Jungeun's love life : when another person comes in her life during her heartbreaks, she totally forgets about the person whom she was mourning for. Just like Jiwoo. Just like Jinsoul. Maybe, she was the problem all along. But Jungeun couldn't help it, she always felt lonely and felt like she needed someone in her life.

She has to break the cycle of finding someone new to replace her former lovers. She couldn't quite keep up with the aching consequences of it. Maybe she just had to learn how to do things on her own.

But if you're thinking that when Jungeun enters another relationship with someone, she still hasn't moved on yet, you're definitely wrong because she isn't that kind of person. She makes sure that she's no longer attached to her former lover before settling in with someone.

Or maybe that's what she thinks.

Because even if Jungeun denies it to herself, it's just hard to detach herself from Jinsoul especially when she's starting to contact her once again. Anguish has nestled in Jungeun's body, making it impossible for her find happiness in small things yet Jinsoul changed that.

Recently, the two have been talking to each other once again. Both of them apologized to which the two of them laughed at. They were both reckless at that time and has promised each other to never do it to anyone once again.

Jungeun could still remember how she complimented Jinsoul with her blonde hair, telling her that she suits it more than Jungeun to which the blonde called ridiculous and told her that blonde was Jinsoul's color. It was like a breath of fresh air to have each other around and not be awkward around each other anymore.

However when Jinsoul accidentally slipped that she still liked Jungeun, the pink haired immediately told her that what she could only offer her was friendship, nothing more and nothing less. She thought that the blonde understood that. She thought that the blonde understood every word she told her that day.

"Jinsoul, please let those feelings die down. I have nothing to offer you but mere friendship only. Didn't we promise each other to be better and not do to other people what we did to our relationship? Please, Jinsoul. Please forget you ever had feelings for me."

Oh she did indeed believe that Jinsoul got the message of being friends yet last night was when Jungeun came to a realization that keeping contact with Jinsoul only meant no good because last night was a product of her nightmares.

Jinsoul was around New York again, covering a scoop for her Amsterdam report and she invited Jungeun out yet things went upside down.

Jinsoul attempted to kiss Jungeun that night. Thrice. She was drunk and Jungeun thought that maybe it was just the alcohol kicking in but she had enough of it. At first, she thought it was only a silly friendly date that Jinsoul has arranged for the two of them to catch up because again, they were friends weren't they?

But do friends kiss you thrice and tell you how much they still love you? No, right?

Having enough of the blonde's actions, Jungeun rushed to go out of the restaurant they were sitting and left Jinsoul there. Admittedly, Jungeun knew it was such a cruel action to leave someone drunk on the restaurant but she felt so wronged with what Jinsoul did. That's not what was supposed to happen last night.

They were supposed to catch up with each other and do what friends do. Not forcefully kissing your friend thrice and just thinking it's because of the alcohol.