13

warning : a little mature content

There was something with the way Jinsoul held her in her embrace. There was something in it that made Jungeun feel that she was at peace, that she was okay and that she'll be just fine.

Jinsoul has a way of showing her love towards Jungeun by treating her right, by spending time with her and by always making her smile. Even the smallest things, the smallest efforts Jinsoul would make, it would always bring a smile to Jungeun's face.

They were each other's tranquility, with each other they were complete and all the love songs only made sense when they thought about each other. They were lovers but not exactly.

And that's what bugs Jungeun.

In their short time of dating each other, by doing romantic stuff, Jungeun's feelings has grown deeper than she expected. She's far from being infatuated, she doesn't like Jinsoul, she loves her.

She wondered if Jinsoul feels the same way, she wonders if Jinsoul wants to spend a lifetime with her, she wonders if Jinsoul was willing to love every part of her like she would. Would Jinsoul want to marry me?

She has been wanting to ask the older about this matter. Sometimes, she'd open her mouth when they're drinking coffee to ask her about it but she'd close it immediately when she sees how Jinsoul is enjoying the moment.

Sometimes, she'd talk and would want to start opening up about that matter but when Jinsoul responds bubbly to her, she closes her mouth and smiles at her. Sometimes when they eat dinner, Jungeun would hold Jinsoul's hand as she opens her mouth once again but when Jinsoul stared into her eyes, she felt the need to keep quiet.

Jinsoul's smile has always been filled with joy each time she stared into Jungeun, her eyes would shine with love when she locks eyes with the blonde and to Jungeun, maybe that was the answer to her questions for now. 

Maybe it was enough for Jungeun to cherish each moment she shared with Jinsoul, maybe for now seeing Jinsoul be filled with bliss was enough, maybe, just maybe.

"Jungeun?" Immediately, the blonde's head turned to where the voice was coming from and she saw Jinsoul near the doorway. She was at Jinsoul's apartment because according to the blue haired woman, she needed the cuddling session.

Oh adorable Jung Jinsoul.

"Hmmm?" Jungeun replies while she takes her eyes off of Jinsoul. She didn't realize she's been staring at her for a few minutes. If she didn't snap back to reality, she would've drooled over Jinsoul, really.

Jinsoul was wearing a hoodie and some sweatpants and Jungeun found it really attractive. Jung Jinsoul is one fine woman. "Do you want to go home?" The older asks and takes a seat on the couch beside Jungeun.

"Would you let me go home?" In a heartbeat, Jinsoul shook her head no and held Jungeun's face that sent the blonde into a flustered mess with her cheeks burning red. "O-okay then I'm n-not...not going home." She struggled to complete her sentence but was able to finish it even though she stuttered.

The blonde thought Jinsoul would pull her hands away from her chin but she didn't and instead she pulled her closer, closing the gaps between them and kissed her.

Jungeun, who was still a flustered mess because of Jinsoul's actions, suddenly reddened even more. She looked like a tomato. The older's sudden actions made Jungeun lose the ability to think straight.

Without pulling away from the kiss, Jinsoul pushed her on the couch and her eyes widened. "You're adorable, Jungeun. It's hard to not kiss you every second." Jinsoul whispered to her ear and Jungeun felt weak.

"Kiss me back, baby." And she obliged, Jungeun obliged with Jinsoul's words in a matter of seconds, without even hesitating for once. She loved her with all her heart.

When Jinsoul was done devouring Jungeun's lips, her mouth went down and trailed kisses on her collarbones making Jungeun feel hot. "Oh my," she thought to herself as she felt Jinsoul's lips on her skin.

Jinsoul was about to go lower on her but went back above and kissed Jungeun's forehead. "Do you want me to continue?" She asked and Jungeun felt like melting.

This was the first time someone considered her feelings when it comes to intimacy. It was the bare minimum but Jungeun never experienced this and it felt insane knowing that Jinsoul wanted consent first.

Consent is the hottest thing but now, to Jungeun, it's Jinsoul who is the hottest. Fuck, Jung Jinsoul, you're a walking green flag.

Jungeun squeezed Jinsoul's hands and it's like it was their secret language that Jinsoul knew what the blonde was trying to say. They didn't need words to communicate and it was nice.

Jinsoul was on top of her, still and was looking at Jungeun kept on squeezing her hands. "You're really adorable, Kim Jungeun." Jinsoul saw how heat occupied both of Jungeun's cheeks and she giggled.

What a sight to behold.

"You're hot, Jung Jinsoul." Jungeun who was still a bit flustered, managed to let those words out and even wink at the older.

"Really? Am I hotter than Kim Taeyeon?" Jinsoul asked. "You wish." Jungeun told her and Jinsoul pouted. "Maybe you should go and be with Kim Taeyeon instead."

Jungeun laughed like a seal, clapping her hands and her mouth wide opened with each laughter she let out. "Uh oh someone's jealous," She teased. Jinsoul pouted even more.

She looked like a kid who just lost a couple of tickets. "It's not funny, Jungeun-ah~" She whined which led to Jungeun laughing even more. Jinsoul crossed her arms. "You're lucky I love you."

"And you're lucky I love you too."

"Nah, you love Kim Taeyeon more instead of me." Jungeun rolled her eyes and pulled Jinsoul into a kiss, a short one. "Maybe you're right."

Jinsoul was starting to throw a tantrum and Jungeun only laughed at her. Minutes ago, they were about to share intimate kisses with each other and now, she's looking at Jinsoul throwing a tantrum over her admiration for Kim Taeyeon. It's funny, really.

"Yah! Jung Jinsoul stop that!" Jungeun said, her tone sounding like a mother and Jinsoul didn't listen. "Hey, I said stop that!" Jinsoul only continued stomping around like a little kid and was throwing tantrums.

"You're older than me but you're acting like a 5 year old!" Jungeun hissed.

"Why do you care? Why don't you go to Kin Taeyeon then?" Jinsoul replied and Jungeun only rolled her eyes. "Kim Taeyeon doesn't even know I exist!!"

"Fair point but why is she hotter than me then?"

Jungeun erupted into a laughing state once again with her seal-like attitude and Jinsoul only stared at her with a pout and with her arms crossed. "Jinsoul, you're the hottest."

She planted a kiss on her cheeks. "But you will never reach Kim Taeyeon's level of hotness."

And with that she ran away from Jinsoul. The older chased her and if anyone saw them from Jinsoul's window, someone would definitely say that they're lovers who are just having some fun.

But they weren't lovers, were they?

They were inlove with each other, they did all lovers do, yes, they have a thing for each other but Jinsoul never told Jungeun what they were.

Yet Jungeun only kept quiet and stopped herself from asking Jinsoul about it because as she looked at Jinsoul with the brightest smile on her face, everything felt right.