16

Apparently her presence has not been seen for nearly three days and everyone was starting to frown. "What the hell happened to Jungeun?"

It wasn't in a way where they'd ask for their employees to order something but rather in a way where they are concerned for them. Their bond in their branch was just like a family bond and well, when something happens to your family member, wouldn't that raise your concerns too?

Haseul has been contacting her for three days and is trying to ask if she's fine but not a single call was answered neither was a message even replied to. Karina was visiting her in her house and everything was locked, almost as if no one ever lived there. Yeji has been trying to reach her out through social media and even there, Jungeun's presence was absent.

"This is so unlikely of her." Haseul told them. It was their lunch break and the three of them were talking about Jungeun's sudden disappearance. "I'm worried, really." She added. Yeji nodded to tell them that she feels the same and Karina was silent.

"Let's just break into her house to check up on her." She finally speaks and the other two share glances at each other then they burst into laughter but it immediately died down when they saw how serious Karina's face was.

Yeji took a sip from her cola can before speaking to Karina about what she just told them. "Are you being serious right now, Karina Yoo? Breaking into Jungeun's house? Are you crazy?"

Karina shrugs. "I feel like it's the only option we have left at this point. We all want to know if she's alright but we aren't trying to reach out more to her. Yes, we're trying to call her through communicating apps and many more but maybe entering her house won't be so bad as an idea especially if we just want to know how she's doing."

The table fell silent making Karina know that all of them were taking this seriously and maybe they were even agreeing to her silently. Yes, the thought was indeed bizarre and somewhat illegal but they were desperate to check on Jungeun because just like what Haseul said, this is so unlikely of her.

Even if Karina and Jungeun weren't as close as Haseul and Jungeun, the purplehead still feels worried about the blonde. After everything she has helped her through, it feels like she owes Jungeun a favor but other than that, she also feels worried about her because they've been friends, after all.

Yeji spoke, "I'll bring Jiwoo with us. I've been trying to tell her if Jungeun contacted her or what and then she told me no. I think she should come so she'd stop pestering me over the phone with what was happening."

Haseul chuckled, "Jiwoo is one good ex girlfriend."

To Karina, it seemed almost impossible that this was happening right now, it seemed impossible to know that Yeji and Haseul agreed with her decision. The two seemed to be the kind of people to always be on goody two shoes and not harm anyone or anything but right now, she's been proven wrong.

She takes a bite from her lunch and continues to keep quiet. If Jiwoo tags along then she's sure all three of them would only bicker in a joking manner if one of them messes up.

Karina smiled to herself when she thought about it. She's never done anything like this to anyone before. When she hadn't been with Jungeun before, she always thought that the blonde looked too intimidating and too serious to even look at. But now, she was willing to break into her house just to check on her.

The things you do for people you love.

"Karina looks creepy when she smiles to herself like that." Yeji commented and the purplehead glared at her which Yeji only responded with a shrug. "How is Haseul even able to keep up with your shit?"

Haseul breaks into a laugh while Yeji only lets out a groan. "Ah fuck you two."

"Fuck you too, Hwang Yeji!" The two screamed in unison who were sure that they caught attention from other people but didn't mind and only laughed at Yeji's angered face.