21

Trigger Warning : This chapter mentions mature stuff such as violence and drugs. Reader discretion is advised and please, do not leave uncomfortable comments. Thank you.

Massaging her temple while her eyes darted towards the clock, Jinsoul felt extremely tired from everything that had just occured. "Shit, it's already 3 in the afternoon," She mumbled and closed her eyes. It was already 3 in the afternoon but she just woke up.

"Good morning to me, I guess?" She murmured then her eyesight moved to the two girls laying beside her, one arm wrapped around the redhead's waist while they slept soundly. Jinsoul watched them, in relief. Atleast they had each other, right?

Jinsoul stood up from the floor, her eyes now onto the messy house with bottles scattered around. Thank god they didn't forget to lock the doors before passing out.

The blonde started to clean it up, slowly and quietly, her movements careful in order to not disturb her friends from their slumber. The floor wasn't exactly as messy as Jinsoul thought, there were only bottles of wine and their shoes.

"Fucking headaches," Hyejoo spoke once her eyes flew open to the sight of Jinsoul cleaning. "What time is it already?" She sat up and accidentally woke Sooyoung up when her arm was removed from Hyejoo's waist.

Without saying anything, Sooyoung sat up as well and the two of them watched Jinsoul run around from places. They looked like kids who just woke up from a very comfortable sleep.

Jinsoul who just noticed their presence smiled, "Good morning or should I say good afternoon?" Hyejoo's eyes widened and Sooyoung was still in a state of brain fog, too sleepy to even process what Jinsoul just said.

"The fuck? It's three already?" Hyejoo groans in annoyance.

"Yep. Three in the afternoon." Jinsoul says with a chuckle trailing off in the end.

"So what if it's three in the afternoon? I am still very sleepy." Sooyoung blurted out, her eyes closing at any moment now.

Hyejoo shot a glare up at Sooyoung who didn't mind the redhead and she laid down back on the floor, trying to gain some good night sleep but failed when headaches started to crawl upon her skin, making her curse.

Jinsoul who was now completely done in cleaning, went over to her luggage and took her phone out. There were a bunch of new online stuff that she should probably make a report of but hey, she had one week worth of a leave filed so maybe she should rest while she's here in New York.

"Jinsoul, hey, how long are you going to stay here in New York?" Sooyoung asks her. "A week," Jinsoul replies and placed her phone back on her luggage. "Aren't you supposed to be at work right now though? It's Thursday."

Sooyoung shrugged, "Who the fuck cares about work when I'm literally crying everything I've got?" She laughs, "And besides, I don't think I'll be able to go to work looking like this."

"Yeah. Looking like an old hag who just drank wine and totally passed out on her attractive friend's house," Hyejoo joins the conversation and ignores Sooyoung's middle finger raised at her. "I know I'm attractive no need to raise a middle finger at me."

"Rot in hell, Hyejoo."

"You sound like Jinsoul. It's disgusting, really." It was now Jinsoul's turn to raise her middle finger at the redhead while Hyejoo only snickered. She was amused with how much effect her insults still had on them.

The three of them fell silent, the only sound that echoed throughout the entire house for a couple of minutes was Hyejoo's feet walking towards the television.