Chapter 1

Soon after the battle against Villius was over, Guren, Ceylan, Toxsa, Chooki, Beni and Gen all went back to their normal lives but what they didn't know was that a new threat was about to rise on Quarton.

Guren, Ceylan and Chooki were walking together to grab their bikes. "Finally school is over. Let the holidays begin!" Ceylan shouted, the jokester. "Calm down Ceylan." Guren said, Ceylan's best friend. "Sorry I just thought that school would never end." Ceylan apologised. "What are you guys going to do on the holidays?" Chooki asked. " Actually, I don't know." Ceylan said. 

"Neither do I." Guren said too. "I'm gaming all holiday." Toxsa said making Ceylan jump. "Where did you come from?" Ceylan asked. "From my class, duh." Toxsa answered. "Very funny." Ceylan said, forcing a fake laugh. "Hey guys. Wait up!" shouted Gen and Beni in unison. Gen and Beni caught up to them. "Wanna go to Toxsa's diner?" Beni asked. "Yes." they all answered. And so they started riding there.

The six friends grew nearer to Mr White's shop when they saw someone looking at the shop. But in a flash, when she looked at the six friends, she had a look of surprise and something caused her to black out. "What the heck caused her to black out?" Ceylan asked. "Don't know but let's take her inside. She might be injured." Chooki said. 

They picked the stranger up and took her into the shop. They put her on a couch and then Mr White came in. "What's going on in here?" asked Mr White. Guren informed Mr White on what was happening. "Huh. What's going on?" asked the person who finally woke up from unconsciousness. "You had blacked out right in front of the shop so we had taken you inside." Chooki answered. 

"Oh thank you for doing that. Seems I had forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Yasmin." she said. This stranger that the friends had decided to help saw her features more clearly. She had brown hair, with white highlights, that was tied up into a ponytail and her fringe was placed over her left eye. She wore a long white sleeved shirt and black pants. Her shoes were white with yellow stripes across them. 

"Well I think we should introduce ourselves. My name is Guren Nash." Guren told her. "Ceylan Awesome Jones, the jokester." Ceylan said and Yasmin smiled. "Toxsa Dalton, the gamer here." Toxsa said. "Chooki Mason. Athlete." Chooki said. "Beni Webb." Beni said bluntly. "I'm...." Gen was about to say when they got interrupted by Mr White. " Boys and Beni check your pockets." They looked at their pockets then at each other. "This is weird." Ceylan said as they went downstairs.

"Hey guys what do you think it is?" asked Guren "Don't know but we had better answer it." Ceylan answered. "Well let's level up." Guren said. They all rushed down to where the portal was and put their corebricks in the portal.
"Tenkai Power"
"Tenkai Speed"
"Tenkai Strength"
"Tenkai Agility"
"Tenkai Power"
"Tenkai Charm"
They all yelled.
"Bravenwolf tenkai firestorm core engage"
"Tributon tenkai iceblast core engage"
"Valorn tenkai terrablast core engage"
"Lydendor tenkai lightning strike core engage"
"Dromus tenkai whirlwind core engage"
"Venetta core engage"
"Tenkai knights go!"

"What's the situation Beag?" Bravenwolf asked. "Thank goodness the tenkai knights are here. Slyger and Granox started attacking us. We thought we could drive them away but they have a weapon more powerful than anything we have ever faced." Beag answered. "Its Slyger and Granox, how hard can they really be?" asked Valorn walking straight onto the battle field and almost got shot by Granox. 

"Duck and cover!" yelled Valorn running back. "Get your question answered?" Tributon asked. "Oh shut up." Valorn said. "So what's our plan Bravenwolf?" asked Dromus. "We level up to titan mode and take them down." Bravenwolf answered. "Yeah easy for you to say." Venetta whispered, not to any but to herself.

"Bravenwolf tenkai firestorm titan mode engage. Yeah, I'm on fire."
"Tributon tenkai iceblast titan mode engage. So cool."
"Valorn tenkai terrablast titan mode engage. Let's plug and play."
"Lydendor tenkai lightning strike titan mode engage. Game on."
"Dromus tenkai whirlwind titan mode engage."

After they went into titan mode they saw another warrior on the field also in titan mode too. "Amptella here." the warrior said. The voice the warrior, now known as Amptella, had produced caused the knights to have thoughts on the voice sounding all to familiar but they decided to push past it so they could concentrate on the fight. 

She was helping the tenkai knights so why should they worry. As this mysterious warrior helped the knights, she was suddenly shot down by Granox. She couldn't move and was rendered helpless. Venetta suddenly was angry. She moved faster and attacked the corrupted soldiers faster than she had before. She felt angered and soon her AI said that she was able to access titan mode.

"Venetta tenkai titan mode engage."

Venetta shot the corrupted with her webs and soon enough Slyger and Granox retreated. "That was great Venetta. Congrats on getting titan mode." Dromus said. "Guys we still need to figure out who Amptella is." Venetta said. They turned around and saw that Amptella had disappeared. "Oh great, she's gone." Tributon said and they went back to earth. 

When they went to check on Yasmin but realised that she was gone. "Wait, where could she have gone?" Gen asked. "Why if you're talking about me, I'm right here." Yasmin said. She was standing next to the bookcase in the room. "How did we miss her. Almost like she was, invisible." Beni said. But Yasmin was clutching her side and there was blood on her hand.

Yasmin had looked at them as if nothing was wrong. But she clutched her side more. "Ouch." Yasmin had said calmly. They got her onto Mr White's couch. "First thing we need to get bandages and seal it up." Guren said. He got the first aid kit and Chooki wrapped it around the wound on Yasmin. "Second of all, you are busted, Amptella." Guren told her. 

"Huh." everyone else said. "Guys it's obvious that she's Amptella, right Yasmin?" Guren asked looking at Yasmin. "Ah, you got me. I am indeed Amptella. I intended to mention it after the battle but because I was injured, I had been immediately transported back to earth." Yasmin answered. 

"Stop speaking so formally. I don't think that's really good for you." Chooki said. "Oh, sorry, I've never met anyone new or had any friends." Yasmin said. "Okay that makes more sense." Ceylan said. "Well now that that is done, let's go to the diner." Toxsa said. "Okay." everyone but Yasmin said. "Want to tag along Yasmin?" asked Chooki. 

"Sure, but I can't say that I've been there." Yasmin answered. "Wow seriously then let's go." Ceylan said as they hopped onto their bikes. "By the way, I didn't get your name before you and the others left to Quarton." Yasmin said looking at Gen. "Gen Kurai." said Gen.

A/N: Edited 23/11/2016