Chapter 7

"Is she going to be okay." Yasmin heard Amanda say as she felt herself wake up from unconsciousness. Once she opened her eyes, she sat herself up and looked around to see her friends. "What happened?" Yasmin asked her friends as she felt a mild headache.

"You broke your leg and blacked out after Shadow retreated. You sprained your leg and you're going to need to use crutches for a while but they said that you'll recover quickly, for some reason." Gen said. "Thanks for the explanation. When will I get out?" Yasmin asked them.

"You're coming out next week, just before school starts." Alexia said. "Okay, so I have to start school with crutches. Just my day." Yasmin said sarcastically. "I've got a question for you." Guren said looking at Yasmin. "Yeah, what is it." Yasmin said to him.

"When you and Shadow were fighting, I heard him say something about friends to the end. What was that about?" Guren asked her, kind of confused.

"Well Shadow used to be my best friend 4 years ago, and his name was Jackson. Just before I got my corebrick, he started acting funny. When I got my corebrick along with my brother and sister, and went to Quarton for the first time, well I was a bit scared until one of the guardians told me everything that was happening and that Shadow was my best friend Jackson." Yasmin started explaining.

Flashback
Young Yasmin and Jackson racing down a hill. "I'm going to beat you again." Jackson yelled to Yasmin. "No, you're not." Yasmin said as sped up and beat Jackson. "Yes. I finally beat you." Yasmin said to Jackson. "Yeah you did." Jackson said.

"I am on all the sports team at school." Yasmin said. Jackson looked at his watch and saw the time. "Oops, I've got to go home." Jackson said and started running. "Okay, bye!" Yasmin yelled out to him. "Bye!" Jackson yelled back.

Yasmin smiled and walked home. When she got there, she ran to a place with her brother and sister. She transformed into Amptella and saw Shadow on Quarton and remembered it was her friend.

She didn't attack him and just hit the corrupted. Her brother and sister made Shadow retreat. When Yasmin got home, she saw a note on her bed. She read the note and it said because Jackson knew that she was his enemy, they couldn't be friends anymore.

It also said that it was from Jackson and he might not miss her. The next day when she was at school, she saw Jackson talking about her so she ran back to her house.

Then, for 4 years her brother and sister were her company as she isolated herself from everyone. Soon, it was her birthday and she moved away to Benham City to start a new life away from everyone else.
Flashback ended

"After that he kept on wanting to kill me, really. There is no easy way to say it." Yasmin said as she explained everything. "Well we should go." Beni said as she walked out the room. "We'll try to visit you as much as we can." Chooki said before leaving. "See ya." Yasmin said to them.

"Bye." they all said to her. "Amanda and I would take care of the house." Joshua said before he and everyone else left. After they left, Yasmin decided to sleep but she felt uncomfortable sleeping in a hospital since she never needed to go to a hospital.

The next day she was visited by Chooki, Joshua and Amanda in the morning and the rest of her friends visited her in the afternoon. Her friends and family had visited her often and she enjoyed the company. After a week, it was finally time for her leave the hospital. All her friends went to see her.

"So, how was the hospital experience?" Joshua asked as they all left the hospital. "I am never going back there again." Yasmin said. Mr Nash and Mr White were also there to mainly help Yasmin with getting home.

Guren, Amanda, Joshua and Yasmin went with Mr Nash, Ceylan, Toxsa, Christine and Maddison went with Mr White while the others all rode on their bikes to the house. They got to the house and everyone got out of the cars. "Thanks guys." Yasmin said.

"No problem, you did need help when you were in the hospital." Amanda said. They all entered the house and Yasmin looked at it and saw that it was suspiciously clean. "What the heck happened here?" Yasmin asked. "We wanted to clean up." Joshua said.

They all walked in and Joshua went to the kitchen. "Oh, and by the way, you might need a couple more plates. More like a billion." Joshua said. "I told you not to try and cook." Yasmin said. Everyone talked to each other for a while until the sun had set.

"Well, since it's getting dark, we should all get going since we got school tomorrow." Maddison said. "Yeah, see you guys tomorrow." Guren said. "Bye." Amanda said and the rest had left the triplets. The triplets had gone upstairs, while helping Yasmin up the stairs, and they got changed.

"Night guys." Joshua said and the triplets went to sleep. The next day was the day that the triplets went to their new school so they woke up early to get ready.

Once they were finished getting ready, their doorbell rang and all their friends were there. "Um, what are you guys doing here?" Joshua asked them.

"Well because we forgot to show you and your sisters the way to the school, we thought we would do it today on our way to the school." Ceylan said. "Okay let me get my sisters." Joshua said before grabbing a walkie talkie from his back pocket.

"Hey Amanda, Yasmin our friends came to show us the way to school." Joshua spoke into the walkie talkie. "Okay, give us a second." Yasmin's voice came through the walkie talkie. "Army much." Ceylan said.

"It's easier this way instead of yelling." Joshua said. 20 seconds later and only Amanda came down. "Where's Yasmin?" Guren asked. "Right behind you." Yasmin said appearing behind him. "What the heck." Guren said.

"We have actual powers. Yasmin has the power to go invisible, Joshua has the power to make illusions and I can change my form to look like any one I want." Amanda said as she walked out the door.

"Come on let's get to school." Yasmin said as she went with her sister. "You guys are calm about having powers?" Toxsa asked. "Yeah." Joshua said. After their conversation, Yasmin locked the door and they went to school.

Edited: 6/1/2017