Chapter 4: Continue

After breakfast, they all packed their things and piled it in front of the door so it would be easier to grab when they came back. "Okay, so we'll walk around the city and introduce you to some places." Christine said.

Yasmin had known about a few places but as they walked, they introduced Yasmin to new places. Then they took a break. But at that moment was when Toxsa's watch started ringing. After he ended the call, he said that he had to work at the diner and he would collect his bags later.

After that Chooki had to go to soccer practice, Guren's dad wanted to hang out with him, Ceylan had to go home, Maddison and Christine had to go tutoring, Beni had gone home and Alexia had chores. Gen and Yasmin were the last ones left.

"Okay so what do we do now?" Yasmin asked. "Want to come to my dojo and train?" Gen asked. "Sure." Yasmin said and they left to the dojo. Once they arrived they started to train.

They both kept beating each other until finally Yasmin won and then they finished and went to their homes. "See ya tomorrow." Yasmin said to Gen before she left and went to her house.

When Yasmin arrived at her house she received a message. She walked inside and sat on her couch. She opened the message and saw that it was from her brother. She read that he would be coming to visit her tomorrow and stay for a few weeks.

She then realised that she had to clean up her house. She then called up her friends. "You sound in a good mood, what's up?" Christine asked.

"Oh, my brother is coming to stay with me for a few weeks and he is arriving tomorrow so I need you guys to pick up your bags so I could clean my house." Yasmin answered fast. "Woah, calm down." Ceylan said. "Sorry." Yasmin said.

"Hey what about we help you. Unless it's okay with you." Maddison said. "Sure, if it's okay with everyone." Yasmin said. "Okay we are coming just wait a few minutes." Beni said and ended the call. Yasmin waited and soon all her friends arrived.

"Okay we don't have much to clean but I have two rooms I need to clear out and clean down here." Yasmin said after they walked in. Everyone picked up their bag and put them in a corner.

After that, everyone was in a different place cleaning. Gen and Beni were cleaning one room, Chooki and Yasmin were cleaning the other, Guren and Alexia were cleaning the kitchen, Ceylan and Christine were cleaning the living room and Toxsa and Maddison were cleaning the dining room.

Half an hour later and everything that needed cleaning was done. "Thanks guys I couldn't have done this without you guys." Yasmin thanked them. "By the way, why do you have so many boxes?" Alexia asked. "I haven't finished unpacking." Yasmin said.

"Promise us 1 thing." Christine said. "What is it?" Yasmin asked. "Let us meet your brother tomorrow." Gen answered. "Sure, but he's coming in the morning and I mean really early." Yasmin said. "Then we would meet him during the day." Guren said shoving them all out the door.

"We should get going." Alexia said before leaving. They all left and Yasmin sat on her couch getting her remote to watch television. She couldn't watch it for too long because she soon fell asleep on the couch.

Next day

"Yasmin wake up. Wake up. Come on wake up." Guren said trying to wake Yasmin up. "Now I get to do something." Chooki said to Guren who looked confused. Chooki went into Yasmin's kitchen and got a glass of cold water and poured it on her face to wake her up.

"Cold, cold, cold. Okay I get the water part, what I don't get is why is it so cold." Yasmin said as she woke up. "Two reasons. 1 at Mr White's shop and 2 the pillow fight yesterday." Chooki answered. "Wait a minute. Let me back track. How in the world did you two get in?" Yasmin asked.

"Simple you left your door open." Guren said pointing at the door. "Wow, I'm pretty forgetful. Anyways what are you two doing here?" Yasmin asked. "Wanted to meet your brother. Also, he's coming in 12 minutes." Guren said to Yasmin as she ran upstairs to get changed.

Once she got changed she went back downstairs and saw all her friends there. "When did you guys arrive?" she asked but they couldn't answer because her doorbell rang. "Never mind." Yasmin said and went to answer the door. "Woah, you don't need to break the doorbell." Yasmin said.

"Yeah, sorry." A boy said, who happened to be her brother. Her brother was standing there in his normal clothes. His hair was the same as Yasmin except shorter and he wore a brown shirt and black pants and his shoes were a dark brown with light brown stripes.

She looked behind him and saw that he had their sister with him who also looked a lot like Yasmin but instead of a white shirt she had a purple and red striped shirt. "Woah, wait a minute, our sis also came along." Yasmin said. "Sorry but it's okay, right?" Yasmin's brother asked her. "Of course, it is." Yasmin answered.

Yasmin showed her brother and sister around, whose names were Joshua and Amanda, and completely ignoring all their friends. Then she showed them their rooms. "Okay, so when did you get back from your school in the other country?" Yasmin asked.

"Well, two days after you left." Joshua said. "Wow." Yasmin said. "Anyways, are those your friends down there?" Amanda asked. "Yeah, want to meet them." Yasmin suggested. "Sure." Joshua and Amanda answered. "By the way, you actually got to unpack." Amanda said.

"Yeah, I know." Yasmin said and they went downstairs. "Hey guys, this is my brother, Joshua, and my sister, Amanda. Joshua, Amanda this is Guren, Ceylan, Toxsa, Chooki, Gen, Beni, Alexia, Christine and Maddison." Yasmin said, introducing everyone. "Hey." They all said to Joshua and Amanda.

"Hi." they said back. "As you can kind of see, or not, we are triplets." Yasmin said to her friends. "So, want take a tour of the city, Joshua and Amanda?" Ceylan asked them. "Okay." they said back. They all went outside when Joshua and Amanda saw that they all had a bike.

"Hey Joshua I got you a bike before you came." Yasmin called out to him and brought his bike outside. It was a brown bike. "Cool." Joshua said as he sat on it.

"Also, there is one for you Amanda. Got one more just in case." Yasmin said getting out another bike. It had red and purple on it. "Awesome. Thanks sis." Amanda thanked her sister as she sat on her one.

Once everyone got onto their bikes, and Yasmin locked the door, they started the tour. Yasmin didn't go with them because she needed to fix her bike but she was kept in track of everything. Joshua and Amanda loved the tour but it ended quickly.

They all went to Toxsa's dinner to eat and ordered either food or a drink, and told Yasmin where they were going so she told them she was going to meet up with them at the diner. Amanda, Joshua and Yasmin all ordered a burger and which surprised their friends but not them.

"Well great minds do think alike." Toxsa said. "Well, we are. It's kinda our thing to know what the others wants before they say it." Amanda said. "Hey sis Amanda and I quit the school we were in to come live here with you." Joshua whispered to Yasmin.

"Woah, hold on a minute, you dropped out of a school that you two have been in for a while to live with me." Yasmin whispered back. "Yes." Amanda said. "Thanks, but you didn't need to do that." Yasmin said. "We didn't want you to be lonely." Joshua said.

"Can I tell them now?" Amanda asked Joshua and he nodded. "Hey guys..." Amanda started as she said everything Joshua told Yasmin. "Hey Yasmin. Can I talk to you?" Chooki asked. "Yeah." Yasmin said before getting up to talk to him.

"It's great that you are going to have company but what about getting summoned?" Chooki asked her. "Well, you'd be surprised about that." Yasmin replied.

Edited: 5/1/2017