10 Facts (Not a tag)

I haven't been tagged to do this.

But since this book has over 6 thousand views I thought I would give ten facts about the book.

Not about me but about the book + series.

Fact #10: This book has an original version that I have written down. This book had 45 pages worth of written work. And in the written work I actually never used a Point of View but I did in this version. I still have the written one still with me. The second book in the series, Tenkai Secrets, originally has ten pages full of work but I extended it on wattpad. I probably still have it but I dunno. I had started writing Tenkai Ninja but I stopped. But I did write it all on here.

Fact #9: My original intention was to have ten original characters of mine but that kinda went overboard. And by overboard I mean that I have basically over fifty original characters, including their opposite versions. 

Fact #8: This originally was something my friend suggested for me to start. She suggested to me to write a kind of the second season to tenkai knights. And I took up the idea.

Fact #7: The first four Original characters I had made were based on friends. The first one, Yasmin is based on me, kind of. The next one, Alexia is based on one of my best friends. The third one Christine is based on a girl that I used to call a friend but don't anymore. And the fourth one is based on a friend that I haven't talked to in forever.

Fact #6: There were a lot of things that I intended to be in the book and things that I didn't intend to be in the book. One thing was that Joshua wasn't supposed to become evil but it became like that. Another one was that I didn't intend for Amanda to be a robot. What I did want to happen was more things happening on Quarton. And for Yasmin to leave completely. And for her mum to be evil. But as you can tell those things didn't happen.

Fact #5: About seven characters I made are based on myself. Not in looks but more in personalities. They are Yasmin, Eliza, Samantha, Tora, Isabelle, Midnight and Dark. Yasmin basically represented me altogether. Eliza represented my more hatred side. Not evil but more just hate and dislike. Samantha was more on my sporty personality. Tora was my sweet personality. And her name came from a quiz I took that says that would be my name for something that I can't remember. Isabelle was more on my good and kind side, but not my sweet side. Midnight was my half shadow dragon side. Which I don't know if I made up or not. And Dark was just my dark side. Since I needed a dark side. And she does represent my evil personality.

Fact #4: A lot of the weapons the characters used were some of my favourite weapons there. And I tried to let a character use a specific weapon to their personality. Like how Alexia had a whip. Alexia was a kind person but could be fierce so a whip represented that. Or like how Ash had an axe. He was a good person but was trying to be strong and an axe represented him to me.

Fact #3: The endings that I made where a certain character would die, was intended for them to stay dead. But no, I didn't allow myself to keep them dead. (Reminder to future self, leave characters dead)

Fact #2: I spent a lot of time writing this series. I actually think I spent more time writing this series then concentrating in class. And I started the series in the middle of when I was in year 7 and I finished it this year, (I'm in year 9, going to year 10). That is a lot of time but I don't care.

Fact #1: Most of the things that were written were based on my dreams. The fight scenes. A dream. When they hung out. Another dream. Ideas. Dreams. A lot of it was based on dreams. There were things that weren't based on dreams but they were either minor or already planned out. So how does it sound to realise that a lot of my book ideas are based on dreams I've had.

On a better note. Honestly thanks to everyone who's read this series. It is my favourite books that I got to write and I'm sad that I actually had to finish it. But I am proud of it. Over 6 thousand views. That's something I never believed I would achieve. I tell my family about it and they seem very proud of me. Although they will never read what I write. So honestly, thank you all for reading this and I might not thank you guys very often, probably because I'm writing other stuff, but I do appreciate it. And I appreciate a lot of things you guys tell me about my stories.

And I have another small story written on my random book. So go check it out. Thanks everyone and peace out my alien warriors :P