Chapter 21

Still Chooki's Pov 
So Alexia was teaching everyone, but me and Yasmin, and then I get this voice in my head. 'Hey, who are you, if I was able to talk then I would be asking someone about this' the person thought. 'Wait a minute, Yasmin, is that you.' I kind of asked thought the person. 'Who are you.' the person mind asked me. 'Yasmin, its me Chooki.' I thought. 'If you supposedly are Chooki then tell me something only I would know.' the person mind asked. 'Easy one, you are going back to your old town for 2-3 months for a reason that none of us knows and you gave me your invisible bracelet.' I thought. 'Yeah its you Chooki but how did you get into my head' Yasmin mind asked. 'Why are you asking me.' I thought. 'I don't know but can you ask Amanda about it.' Yasmin thought. 'Isn't she your sister.' I thought. 'Yeah but I can't talk, remember.' Yasmin thought. 'What is weird that I forgot about that, weird isn't it.' I thought. 'Yeah, now can you ask her.' Yasmin thought. 'Kay.' I thought and I got up and tapped her shoulder. "Can I ask you something?" I asked her. "Yeah." she said and we went and sat with Yasmin again. "So whats the problem?" Amanda asked. "Well, all of a sudden, Yasmin and I started talking through our mind and we need to know why." I said. "Easiest thing anyone asked me to answer. Its because you and her are closely connected. Its really simple. Soon Guren and Alexia will be doing it, then Ceylan and Christine, Toxsa and Maddison, Gen and Beni and then I will be able to talk to Termin through my mind, so we all will basically get it." Amanda said and Yasmin and I nodded.

Guren's Pov
So Amanda had to go talk with Chooki and Yasmin so we still trained with Alexia. After Amanda talked with Chooki and Yasmin, Amanda and Chooki trained so I went and talked. "You pack everything for your trip." I whispered to Yasmin and she nodded. After training, we all went home and slept. For the next week, Chooki and I helped Yasmin with packing. The day Yasmin had to leave, Chooki and I went to her house to say goodbye. "Stay well, okay." Yasmin said. "When should we tell the others?" I asked. "When they get to suspicious." Yasmin said and her taxi arrived. "Well, see ya." Chooki and I said, Yasmin hugged us and she left in her taxi. "Well, you had better get going to your house." Chooki said. "Actually, I asked my dad if I could sleep at my sister's house and he let me." I said. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." Chooki said and we went into our houses. As soon as I got inside, I was attacked by Amanda. I wonder who made my sister into a crazy lunatic. "What the heck was that for?" I asked her. "Where is Yasmin going?" she asked me. "Can you not attack me again." I said. "Yeah." she said and lowered her weapons. "I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone." I said. "I promise." Amanda said and I told her everything. "And that's basically everything I know." I said. "So its really no big deal." Amanda said. "Yep." I said and I went to my room. Luckily my sisters had so many rooms in their house that I was able to have my own. I went to my room and slept. The next day, we all decided to meet at the park. "So its the weekend and we have nothing to do. What are we going to do people." Ceylan yelled. "Calm down Ceylan. We'll find something to do." Christine said. "How about we go to the amusement park." Amanda suggested. "I can't. I'm banned for another month from there. Maddison said. "Why?" Termin asked. "I hacked into their system for them to let me on the rides for free." Maddison said. "How about we watch a movie." Gen suggested. "Yeah." We all said. We rode to the cinema and saw that two movies were playing. "So its either Pixels or Fantastic 4." I said. "We wanna watch Pixels." Toxsa and Maddison said. "But we wanna watch Fantastic 4." Ceylan and Christine said. "How about we flip a coin." Alexia suggested. "Okay heads is Pixels and tails is Fantastic 4." Chooki said and flipped the coin. "Heads, we are watching Pixels." Beni said. We bought our tickets, but Chooki had to talk to someone. 10 minutes later Chooki came in and we bought drinks, popcorn and chocolate.

*after the movie*

Alexia's Pov
"That movie was awesome. It had Pac man." Toxsa said. "I know right." Maddison said. "I wonder where Yasmin is." I wondered. "Actually, speaking of which, where is Yasmin?" Christine asked and we all looked at Guren, Chooki and Amanda. "We don't know." They said. "Tie them up." I said and Ceylan, Toxsa and Beni tied them up. Good thing I got Amanda's keys so we rode to Amanda's house and we used one of her rooms as an interrogation room. "Where is Yasmin?" I asked. "Can't tell." Guren said. I signaled to Christine, Beni and Maddison to start tickling them with a feather. Then Chooki got free of his rope and I saw his weapons in his hand. His weapons disappeared and he undid Guren and Amanda's rope. "If you want to know where Yasmin is then why don't you ask her." Chooki said and he rang her up. He said to her that we got suspicious and that we tied him, Guren and Amanda up. He then called us to talk to Yasmin and we all talked to her. She told us why she wasn't in town and it was all due to her having to go to her old town for a reason we all don't know about. After that she immediately hung up and we all left to go home.

Chooki's Pov
Okay so its been two months since everyone found out about Yasmin and we all were able to talk to her after that. "Hey Chooki. You do know Yasmin is coming back next month." Guren said and I nodded since I was in his and his sister's house. "I'm going for a walk. See ya." I said and left. I walked to the park and fiddled with Yasmin's bracelet. It then started glowing but I found that weird because Yasmin wasn't around and she said that only if she was around then the bracelet would glow. I then got attacked by some stranger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello people from another world. Thanks to everyone that has been reading this book. I started this book for no good reason thinking that only a few people, besides myself, would actually read it but I was definitely wrong

I hope everyone is enjoying this book and I have two others. I have a truth or dare book and a weird tenkai blog book. I am currently working on a tenkai knights crossover book and a tenkai texting one so I'll mention when I have published the first chapter

Again thanks to everyone that has read this book and or my other books and thanks to everyone for voting. Peace out people from another world