Chapter 11

Mr White saw that they all were back and approached them. "I see this as a succ... What happened to all you guys?" Mr White asked them. "Well, not all of us, Gen and I don't have them." Maddison said. Gen pulled Ceylan's cat ears a bit and it didn't seem to pull off.

"Ow. Well that means they're not fake." Ceylan said rubbing his cat ear. "Hey your lucky. You can cover yours with a hood." Toxsa said. "Well, we have some spares at home. Want any?" Amanda said. "What the heck don't you have?" Alexia asked.

"We are prepared for a lot of things." Joshua answered. "Looks like everything." Chooki said. They all went to the triplets' house and they all texted their parents that they would be late. Yasmin and Amanda ran into the house quickly and cleaned up the blood from before.

Though their friends had just walked in after they had finished. They walked to a room full of clothes. Everyone picked the ones that they liked and fit them. Even Gen and Maddison chose because they felt bad for their friends.

Suddenly Ceylan got a text from his parents saying that they were going to be out of town for a week and for him to ask someone to stay over. Ceylan asked Guren and he happily accepted. Everyone went home, covering their cat parts. "We should get to sleep." Joshua said and the triplets went to bed.

The next morning, it was harder for the knights to get dressed since they got the animal parts. When the triplets got changed, after half an hour, they went downstairs to see Chooki when Chooki walked into the house.

"I'm out." Yasmin said and walked away. "We should get to Mr White's shop." Joshua said. Why did you rush in?" Amanda asked as Yasmin walked in. "Well, I was attacked but he stopped so I came here." Chooki explained.

"Okay let's go cause we're meeting the guys at Mr White's shop." Yasmin said as she ran to Mr White's shop. They got there and apologised to their friends. "It's okay. Not like you missed anything." Guren said.

"Okay so does anyone have an idea on how we have these cat parts?" Christine asked. "No, but I told my dad and he said that we should ask Mr White about it." Guren said. "What are you doing here Wakemai?" Toxsa asked and hid behind the couch.

"I saw your cat costume last night and wanted to ask you about it. Since I already know about the tenkai knights." Wakemai said. "Okay, great, more to deal with, one these aren't fake and two, how the hell do you know about us being tenkai knights." Toxsa said, sat on the couch and pointed at his ears.

"They're actually very useful." Ceylan said. "Random." Christine said. "I'm getting Mr White." Maddison said and went and got Mr White. "Wakemai, please don't tell mum and dad." Toxsa said.

"Sure, but I want to help you and your friends." Wakemai said. "We'll see what you can do to help." Joshua said. "Thanks." Wakemai said.

Mr White went to the room everyone was in and he was shocked to see Wakemai. "Um Chooki, can you call Kiro to come here for a minute." Mr White said and Chooki did as he was told. Kiro arrived a few minutes after Chooki called her.

"Joshua, Amanda can you give me your corebricks." Mr White said and they gave it. Mr White gave to them what seemed like new corebricks, Joshua a blue and orange one and Amanda a purple and red one. "Why'd you give me and Amanda new corebricks?" Joshua asked Mr White.

"Wait." Mr White answered and his shop door opened. "Termin. Nephew, finally you came." Mr White said as he greeted the boy. "Okay, I will explain everything that you are wondering about." Mr White said.

"There are three groups of fighters which are the tenkai knights, tenkai animals and tenkai protectors. The knights are Guren, Ceylan, Toxsa, Chooki and Gen. The tenkai animals are Alexia, Christine, Maddison, Yasmin and Beni. The tenkai protectors are Amanda, Joshua, Wakemai, Kiro and Termin, my nephew." Mr White started and gave Wakemai a gold and green corebrick, Kiro a white and yellow one and Termin a black and pink one.

"Who's explaining Quarton to Kiro." Amanda said and they all looked at Chooki. "I get it, cause she's my cousin." Chooki said and told Kiro everything and she said she wouldn't tell anyone. "Hey everyone, Gen and Maddison have their cat ears and tails." Ceylan said looking at Gen and Maddison.

"Hm interesting." Mr White said. "What is?" Chooki asked. "Well on Quarton, did you fight a guy called Catogy?" Mr White asked. "Well yeah, why?" Gen asked. "That makes sense. Catogy has done this to many of the previous knights." Mr White said. "Why did he do it?" Beni asked.

"It's a test from him to see if you can live life with something different. Although, he changes his name all the time." Mr White said. "Okay I get that but why did you give me and Joshua get new corebricks and who is he?" Amanda asked looking at Termin.

"I didn't give you new ones, they're your old ones but when the felt that the tenkai protectors were forming then they changed to different colours which gave you better attributes. Termin here is my nephew who knows who you people are but because he's staying with me now, he was chosen to be a tenkai protector." Mr White answered.

"What is with the tenkai animals and tenkai protectors?" Ceylan asked. "The tenkai animals are the five girls but they have animal instincts. Alexia has cheetah instincts, Christine has bull instincts, Maddison has phoenix instincts, Yasmin has owl instincts and Beni has spider instincts. The tenkai protectors are the ones I told you about and their role is to protect the knights and tenkai animals. Amanda is supposed to protect Guren and Alexia, Joshua protects Ceylan and Christine, Wakemai protects Toxsa and Maddison, Kiro protects Chooki and Yasmin and Termin protects Gen and Beni." Mr White explained.

"That would make sense on how I formed a shadow owl that night." Yasmin mumbled. "Anyways, we all should be leaving now." Joshua said, completely ignoring what his sister just said. "Yeah." Christine said.

They all left Mr White's shop and the ones with cat ears and tails, covered themselves with hoods the triplets gave them. "Toxsa, I'm going back to the diner." Wakemai said and ran to the diner. "I'll meet you guys at the park. I need to drop Kiro at home." Chooki said and took Kiro home.

"So Termin, you go to school." Christine asked. "Random." Ceylan said covering her mouth. "Well no. I moved here two days before today." Termin explained. "I just realised that you're wearing a black and pink hood, why?" Maddison asked Termin.

"Well you guys have cat ears and tails but I have dog ears and a cat tail." Termin explained as they arrived at the park. "Kind of like Catogy." Ceylan said. "Although not like Catogy at all." Termin said. "Wait, how did you get them?" Toxsa asked. "Woke up with them." Termin said.

Edited: 25/2/2017