Chapter 26

Lydendor's Pov
When we got to Quarton, we saw that Shadow and Acrasen had two new partners. "Amptella, meet Evtella, she's practically you but your evil side. Also meet Estaraika." Shadow said to all of us, well mainly directed to Amptella. Amptella battled Shadow, Aspera battled Estaraika, I fought Evtella and Bravenwolf fought Acrasen. "Why are you fighting weaker, already know what's going to happen, Amptella."Shadow said. "Yeah Lydendor, already know her fate." Evtella said to me. "We can change it." Amptella and I said. An hour or so later and we had defeated Acrasen, Evtella and Estaraika. "How did they defeat us?" Estaraika asked. "I don't know." Evtella said. "Maybe it's because we're stronger than you." I said. "Well we still have to defeat the Corekai." Acrasen said and Evtella, Estaraika and him went to defeat the Corekai. Bravenwolf and Aspera went to go defeat the Corrupted while I just watched Shadow and Amptella fight. Shadow had kept on fighting Amptella until he was pushing her closer to the edge. I knew what was going to happen now. "Now any last words." Shadow said. "I will change whats going to happen." Amptella yelled. "Wrong." Shadow said. "I am not wrong this time." Amptella said. "You are, no matter how much you wish, you try or you do, you can never change whats going to happen to you." Shadow said as he pushed her of the edge. "Nooo." I yelled as I ran to her and grabbed her hand before she fell all the way down. "What, why are you doing this?" Amptella asked me. "I can't loose my best friend." I said. I was being attacked my Shadow and I saw that Amptella saw this too. "Sacrifice your life for your friend. Now.you suffer the same fate." Shadow said. "Can't you use your wings?" I asked. "They don't work on Quarton." Amptella said. "We can change the vision." I said and I tried pulling her up. "I'll always be with you. I'm sorry." Amptella said, put something into my hand and let go of it. "Nooo." I yelled, tears falling. "Shadow, you will pay." I said and attacked Shadow.

Acrasen's Pov
I watched as my sister fell from the cliff after letting go of Lydendor's hand. I got so enraged as I turned to Shadow. "You killed my sister." I yelled. "Yeah, so." Shadow said. "It was never part of the deal." I yelled as Lydendor and I attacked Shadow. I could tell, by the way he was fighting, that Lydendor hates Shadow more than ever. "Mind if we crash the party." Tributon said as we all were in titan mode. Tributon, Criveen and Sandesy fought Slyger in titan mode, Valorn, Spirex and Vaclorico fought Granox in titan mode, Bravenwolf, Nevterus and Aspera fought Evtella in titan mode, Dromus, Venetta and Talpicot fought Estaraika while Lydendor and I fought Shadow. Once they were too weak to fight, there was scars and blood, and they couldn't stand, they retreated. We returned back to earth. I ran all the way to Mr White's shop and I practically burst through the door. I saw everyone there, heads down and sad. "She's gone isn't she." I said. "Yeah." Chooki said, holding Yasmin's bracelet tighter, while holding back his tears. "Then why did you let her. You could have let her live and you could go. She suffered so much already." I yelled at him. "Then what would she think. She would never forgive herself for it. And I didn't let her go, she let go herself." Chooki yelled back to me, tears now falling. "Calm down Chooki." Guren said to him. "She already was hurt when she was younger, when you left, when she found out that Jackson was evil, she was bullied, when she got hurt alot, when I betrayed her recently and how she found out she had an evil side." I yelled. "We knew this was going to happen. We tried to change it but we couldn't." Chooki said, more tears falling. Now Amanda was mad. "You knew this was going to happen and you didn't tell any of us." Amanda yelled. "I didn't say anything because I couldn't. We all would have died if I did. Okay." Chooki yelled back, tears still going. "Chooki." Kiro said and hugged him. "He's right, Jackson and I got the vision too. It said if we told anyone then everyone that we knew, including us, would die." I said. "Yeah, you were evil, it might have been good thing watching it for you." Chooki yelled. "I might have been evil but Yasmin saw the good inside me. Yasmin brought me spare stuff when I needed it and food. She still cared about me even though I was evil." I said, tears now forming. "We will get Shadow for this, we will save the two worlds. For Yasmin." Chooki said holding his corebrick up and I started to smile. He wants to avenge my sister as well as I do. "For Yasmin." We all yelled, while holding up our corebricks. "No one mentions to anyone that Yasmin is not here." Chooki said. "Chooki, we will avenge my sister, and we will not forget her." I said. "Her final words were 'I will always be with you'. I wonder what she meant by that." Chooki said. "As long as we remember her, then it won't matter now." I said as we all went home. "I wish I could have saved her." Chooki said. "We all do." Guren said as we went to our houses.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well, thats over, I am doing a sequel to this book called Tenkai secrets, a sequal to Tenkai Knights Warriors. I will mention it when I have posted the first chapter. Peace out people from another world