Just a small story

This is just a small story about me (the author) when I was younger. I'm telling you guys this because this is the story + series that I am most proud. 

This was about four or five years ago, (I'm fifteen now), and it is quite random.

So my one year younger sister, four years younger brother and three years younger cousin and his father, my uncle, and I was at this kind of barbeque or something, I can't remember what it was.

There was one thing that I did remember though and that was a jumping castle.

So when I was younger, I did a lot of sports, or activities, that involved using my legs so I was kinda strong with my legs.

Just not the rest of my body.

And this is relevant to the story.

Okay so I was about ten or eleven, again I can't remember properly, and honestly, at that age, I would love to go on jumping castles. Either for fun or just to kind of tip it over and get people pissed.

So naturally, me and the people I was with, without my uncle, of course, went into the jumping castle.

And yeah there were kids.

But there was this one guy who basically thought he was tough. Claiming things that probably hasn't happened.

And he was challenging people to fight him for some reason.

He was around two years older than me, I think, and claiming he'd fought guys older than him.

Now my cousin and brother were young boys who were honestly very idiotic.

And they each had a turn to fight this guy.

Now I actually don't know this guy's name so that's better.

And he fought them, them losing but not getting hurt too much.

My sister and I were in a corner, watching this and I was trying to hold in my laughter.

For some reason, he seemed pathetic.

Again, this guy was basically cocky.

He saw me laughing and challenged me to fight.

I shrugged and said yeah.

Okay listen to me, I just saw a guy hurt my brother and cousin, not much but still, and that guy asked me to fight.

I don't know what was going through my head then.

I told the guy that I wouldn't use my hands.

I was an idiotic child.

And again, I was stronger on my legs.

And so my cousin and brother were next to my sister and I was in front of the guy.

All the other kids were on the edges, not wanting to get hurt obviously.

And so he threw a punch and I dodged.

And then I kicked him in the mouth.

And he started bleeding.

From his mouth.

He just stared at me as I looked at him.

My sister started laughing.

I did apologise to him once.

Later on, I was eating something, I think, when the guy's dad came up to me.

He told me that he was disappointed that I kicked his son or something like that.

I said okay but what was going through my head was 'I am not listening to this stranger'.

So since then, I've kind of had some kind of confidence and will gladly fight someone if necessary, just not for fun.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this small story of my past.

Question: Do you guys want me to tell more stories of my past. Or not. 

If I do end up telling more stories, it'd probably continue on my random book so if anyone says yes then I'll probably continue.