Chapter 12

The group of friends all arrived at the park soon enough. "I wish this park had video games." Toxsa whined. He looked to the side and saw Maddison sitting down on a bench, with a Nintendo in her hands, playing a game on it. More specifically, super smash bros.

"No fair." Toxsa complained as Chooki arrived at the park "Hey Toxsa, here you can borrow mine. " Termin said and gave Toxsa his Nintendo. "An oldie but better than nothing ain't it." Toxsa said. Maddison shrugged as Toxsa sat next to her.

"Who wants to play soccer?" Yasmin suggested, grabbing a soccer ball from nowhere. Everyone, but Beni, Toxsa and Maddison, put their hands up. "Technology." Yasmin said sighing. "You're one to talk. You're usually on technology." Amanda said.

"Yeah, when I'm not doing some sport practice." Yasmin said. "Different school. You haven't joined a team yet." Amanda said. "Yes. I did. Anyways, let's move on from this." Yasmin said. "Sure." Amanda said. "Okay, captains anyone?" Yasmin asked and only Chooki volunteered.

"Anyone else. Seriously." Yasmin said. "How about you?" Chooki suggested. "Sure. Everyone choose a team." Yasmin said. Guren, Gen, Christine and Alexia chose Yasmin's team whereas Ceylan, Termin, Joshua and Amanda chose Chooki's team.

"I'm gonna be on the winning team." Ceylan said. "Yasmin is actually pretty good at soccer." Chooki said. "I'm glad to not be playing." Beni said. "Why aren't you playing?" Gen asked. "Worried if someone comes past, our hoods come off and they see our ears." Beni said.

"Then pretend that it's part of some sort of costume." Ceylan said from out of nowhere. "Let's play." Termin said and they started the game.

Everyone who played soccer had fun but Yasmin's team ended up winning by two points. "That was awesome." Christine said. "I still can't believe Chooki lost and to a girl." Ceylan said. "Ceylan." Chooki and Yasmin said in unison.

"I'll stop but don't beat me up." Ceylan said. "Beat you up. I don't do that." Yasmin said. "Don't worry, we're not gonna beat you up." Chooki said. "Well now what?" Alexia asked. "Don't know." Christine said. "Noooo." Toxsa yelled.

"Get on your knees." Maddison said, holding her hand up to her mouth stop herself from laughing. "How the heck did you beat me 10 times. So not fair." Toxsa said and got on his knees. "What's wrong with this picture?" Guren asked.

"Everything." Ceylan said. "Well Toxsa bet Maddison that if she won 10 times in super smash bros then he had to get on his hands and knees and say, 'Queen Maddison of the gaming world' to her." Beni explained.

They all watched Toxsa do that while Ceylan recorded it all. "Woah that was something." Maddison said laughing. "Yeah." Christine said. "I am wondering why you played soccer. It's not your strong suit and you are wearing a dress." Maddison said towards Christine.

"It's not easy but soccer isn't a bad game." Christine said. "That's true." Maddison said. "Going home. See ya guys." Yasmin said as she picked up her stuff. "Why don't we hang out at your place." Ceylan suggested. "I'm fine with that." Yasmin said and they all headed to her house.

"Your house is really big." Termin complimented once they got there. "Doesn't have video games." Toxsa said. "Actually, we have a few games consoles." Joshua said and he showed Maddison and Toxsa to a room where they could play video games.

"I'm going to do some training." Yasmin said and went to her dojo in the basement. "She has a dojo." Alexia said in surprise. "Yeah. She uses it a lot. Want to see?" Amanda asked. "Isn't that invading her privacy?" Christine asked.

"It's a small dojo. It's not like she can do anything in there other than train." Amanda said. "Sure." Alexia said. Amanda showed everyone, but Toxsa and Maddison who were still playing video games, where it was. "It is a lot bigger than I thought." Beni said.