Chapter 23

Yasmin's Pov

So, after the gang got me back into my good mode, I knew that I wasn't cured fully because still somewhere in my mind but no one knew. 'Yasmin, I know your evil person is still alive, she can't be gone yet.' Chooki thought to me. 'Yeah, its good that I can control it now.' I thought to him. 'Yeah.' Chooki thought. I then saw the teacher come in the class so I looked at the board to try to concentrate. "Okay class, we have a new student that will be joining us today." Ms. Dramsen said. Then a familiar face walked into the class. "Seriously." I muttered and Chooki nodded. "Class, this is Jackson. Would you please introduce yourself." Ms. Dramsen said. "Hi, my name is Jackson Shadow and I moved here a few weeks ago. I have a bad temper and that's all you really need to know." Jackson said. "That's not the only bad thing he has." I said to Chooki. "Yeah." Chooki said and we laughed, making sure they didn't get caught by the teacher. 'Okay, so he comes to Benham City for about three months and he decides to go to school now.' I thought to Chooki. 'Yeah and he just happened to be in our class.' Chooki said. 'I know, now we have to survive school, Quarton and everyday life with a bad guy always after us.' I thought. "Hm, you can sit in front of Yasmin and Georgia shall be your guide." Mr Dramsen said and Jackson sat in front of me. 'I feel bad for you you have your enemy right in front of you.' Chooki thought to me. 'Way to point out the obvious, at least his guide is Georgia, the most annoying and girly girl in school.' I thought. During the day, Guren, Ceylan, Gen (forgot about him), Chooki and I were practically stalked by Joshua, Jackson, Georgia and another girl that we didn't know. At lunch, the gang and I met to talk about random stuff.

Maddison's Pov

So the gang and I sat down to talk and I was just talking with Toxsa, through our mind, about games. 'Wanna play Doomsploder after school?' Toxsa mind-asked me. 'Can't and you'll soon find out why.' I thought to him. 'Huh.' Toxsa thought to me. "Hey guys but does anyone know that girl with Jackson, Joshua and Georgia?" Yasmin asked us. "Yeah, she's the new kid here, Joshua offered to be her guide." Gen said. "Oh." Yasmin said. "She looks a bit like you." Ceylan said. "She doesn't." Yasmin said. "Yeah, okay, that's great and all but, did you see the poster?" Christine said. "What poster." Everyone, but me and Christine, said. "Here we'll show you." Christine said. She made me drag everyone with her to the poster in front of our classroom. "Our school is having a talent show." I said happily. "It says it is next week and we can have it in teams of six or less." Beni said looking at the poster. Then two girls, from our class, approached us. "You two have to enter because it is the only way anyone would enter." The first girl said, pointing to Chooki and Yasmin. "Oh no, she doesn't know yet." I said to Toxsa. "I understand Chooki because he is popular but me." Yasmin said pointing to herself. "Yes he is popular but so are you." the other girl said. Then Yasmin and Chooki were crowded by a bunch of people.

Chooki's Pov

Yasmin and I were crowded by a bunch of people asking if they wanted to be on our teams. "Guys, help, claustrophobic." Yasmin said and I started to get worried. I pushed through the crowd and grabbed Yasmin's house, we pushed through the crowd and the gang, Yasmin and I ran to a spot where it wasn't crowded. Then out of nowhere, Amanda slapped Yasmin. "What was that for?" Yasmin asked her. "You, 1, didn't tell us you were claustrophobic, 2, you didn't figure out that you were popular, really, everyone was talking to you, and 3 didn't try to get out." Amanda said, obviously angry. "Well, she must of had her reasons why she didn't tell us she was claustrophobic, she didn't figure it out because she came back only today, and she doesn't realise people talk to her, and she didn't try to get out because she was too crowded and at least I got her out before she froze." Chooki said. "Too late." Guren said and pointed to Yasmin. I looked over to her and saw that she was about to cry. "Yeah, but she should of left the crowd." Amanda said and ran away. "Yasmin. See what you done to her." I said and tried to run after her but Termin stopped me. "Let her take a few minutes to calm down." Termin said. After lunch, I decided to go see if Yasmin was okay but I then saw a vision in my head. "No, I won't let that happen." I said. I then saw Yasmin sitting down, turning invisible and visible over and over again. "Yasmin, are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine." Yasmin said. 'I can't let that happen.' Yasmin thought to me. 'Your still linked to me.' I thought to her. 'Oh, forgot about that. You saw the vision, right.' Yasmin thought to me. 'Yeah and I won't let it happen.' I thought to her and she stopped turning invisible. 'Finally.' Yasmin thought to me. "Come on, lets get to class." I said offering a hand. She took my hand and got up and we both headed to class.

Termin's Pov

So in the afternoon, another bunch of people went to Yasmin and asked her if they could be on her team but she answered that she already had a team and came to the gang and I. "So you have a team?" I asked curiously. 'I wonder who she chose.' Amanda thought to me. 'Yeah.' I thought to her. "I'll tell you guys when we get to my house." Yasmin said and we all rode to her house. When we got there, Yasmin said that we all half and turn into two different teams. "Great idea, I'll be the other team's captain." Amanda said. "Everyone, choose your teams." Yasmin said. Guren, Alexia, Ceylan, Christine and I chose Amanda's team. Toxsa, Maddison, Chooki, Gen and Beni chose Yasmin's team. "We will use a different place to practice what we are doing." Amanda said and my team left her house. "So what are we doing for our act?" Ceylan asked. "We will be doing..." Amanda said and whispered to us the thing we are doing. A week later and we were ready. On the day of the talent show, we got what we needed and we got ready to go on stage. Our act was the second last one so we got ready before then to see the other acts. After we got ready we saw our friends on the other team with masks that look like their helmets on Quarton. "How'd you make those masks?" Alexia asked. "We got Beni and Yasmin to make them." Gen said. "Dromus, we need you here." Yasmin said. When Gen went to them, Yasmin came up to us. "Smart, using our Quarton names to make them stage names." I whispered. "Thanks." Yasmin said. Then the teacher called our group onto stage, and Guren, Ceylan and I went on stage from one side and Alexia, Christine and Amanda went on from the other side. The boys and I started  the act by rapping about evil and the girls continued with the act by rapping about good. We kept on doing our act and the way we finished was by the boys and I say that we agreed that good is the best thing. Next up was Yasmin's group. They started the act by having the girls walk onto the stage with kicking boards and then all we see is Gen, Toxsa and Chooki jump and kick the boards. They then dropped the boards and took out a fake weapons and they fought each other, then they added a bunch of flips and tricks and stuff and they finish their act by doing a backflip. Then Yasmin's team went off the stage and the teacher went onto the stage. "And the winner of the talent show is..." the teacher started.