Chapter 25

Gen's Pov
The gang and I decided to go to the amusement park so we can get some time off, and Maddison was able to go cause she actually paid. We went on a bunch of rides and we had so much fun. Then there was this roller-coaster that Yasmin wanted to go on and well we stood in line for it. "I can't believe you are not wearing a jacket today." Ceylan said, which was true. I was wearing a short sleeved black hooded shirt with my original pants. "Hey, your not too, okay." I said. "Okay, we all are wearing hooded shirts so we keep it at that." Guren said. "Why did you want to go on this Yasmin?" Toxsa asked her. "Because it is fast and high." Yasmin answered. Soon it was our turn to ride. We got on the ride with Guren sitting next to Alexia, Ceylan sitting next to Christine, Toxsa sitting next to Maddison, Chooki sitting next to Yasmin, Beni sitting next to me and Termin sitting next to Amanda. When we got to the highest point and went down, all I could hear was Toxsa and Maddison screaming from fear and the rest of us screaming from excitment. Once we got off the ride, Toxsa and Maddison started, well, going crazy. "We are not going on that again." Toxsa said. "Okay, now that we have done that, everyone choose a partner and go crazy with the rides." Amanda said. She acts like an adult at times but it makes sense because she is a robot. Beni and I went to go an a bunch of different rides.

Alexia's Pov
After Amanda said to choose a partner and go crazy with the rides, Guren and I went straight to the dodgem cars. On our way we saw Chooki and Yasmin waiting in line for this ride that looks like a boat and it flips upside down. "Must be Yasmin's idea." Guren said and I nodded. We got to the dodgem cars and saw that it was a short ride. When it was our turn, we got into a red and purple car and we bumped into most of the dodgem cars. We hardly got hit ourselves because we were able to dodge the other cars. After we finished with that ride, we got some fairy floss and we saw Chooki and Yasmin there. "We saw you guys go on that upside down boat thig ride." I said. "Yeah, Chooki wanted to go on it and it was awesone." Yasmin said. "We saw you guys go on the dodgem cars." Chooki said. "Yeah, we both wanted to go on it. We bumped into most of the cars and we avoided alot of them." Guren said. "Did you guys see that water boat paddle ride?" Guren asked. "No." We all said. "How about we go on it." Guren suggested. "Okay." We all said and we ran to the ride. We stood in line and waited for our turn. When we got to our turn, Guren and I took a boat while Chooki and Yasmin took another boat. We kept on trying to knock each other into the water yet the more we tried the more none of us got in. Then Chooki and Yasmin turned around and paddled away and disappeared. All of a sudden we were hit from the back and we fell in. We looked back and saw Chooki and Yasmin sitting there laughing. "We win." Chooki said. We all got out and dried off.

Amanda's Pov
We went on a bunch of different rides and when it was getting dark, the gang and I met up to go on the ferris wheel. "So we can only have four people in one cart cage. Which four is in the first, which four is in the second and the last four is in the last one." I said. "Well, Alexia, Chooki, Yasmin and I want to be in one." Guren said. "Christine, Toxsa, Maddison and I want to be in one." Ceylan said. "So that leaves me, Beni, Termin and Amanda." Gen said. "Okay, now we have to wait in line." I said and we waited in line. When we got into our cart cage, we saw that the city was lit up. "This is nice." Beni said. "The city is nice from up here." I said. When we got off, we just talked until we had to go home. The next day, Yasmin told me something. The gang met up at the park and we showed pictures of Toxsa in his chicken suit to Yasmin because we did it when she wasn't here. "Well the other part of the bet was that every individual person from the losing team had to choose someone from the winning team and buy them something." Yasmin said, recalling everything. "Well, I'm choosing Alexia." Guren said. "I'm choosing Christine." Ceylan said. "I'm choosing Maddison." Toxsa said. "I'm choosing Yasmin." Chooki said. "I'm choosing Beni." Gen said. "That leaves me with Amanda." Termin said. We all went to the mall so the girls could choose one thing to get while the boys had to get it for them. Christine made Ceylan get her a joke book, Maddison made Toxsa get her a video game, Alexia made Guren get her a miniature sword, Beni made Gen get her a black headband, I made Termin get me a light pen and Yasmin just made Chooki get her a smoothie. "Why did most of us get to get the girls something hard while Termin and Chooki get them something not expensive." Toxsa whined. "I've wanted this pen for a long time so stop whining." I said. "I didn't really want anything." Yasmin said. "Well, we still have one thing to do." Chooki said. Chooki and Yasmin went behind Toxsa and Ceylan, and dumped a bucket of water on them. "Come on." Toxsa said. "Why'd you do that?" Ceylan asked. "Its what Yasmin wanted." Chooki said. "Makes more sense." Ceylan said.

Christine's Pov
After the boys done the second part of the bet, and Ceylan and Toxsa got a bucket of water dumped on them, we just hung out, doing anything that we wanted to do and doing some training. For two weeks we just hung out, and sometimes wondering why we weren't summoned. One day, we were just preparing for a soccer game We decided to do that day, with Kiro watching us. "We haven't been attacked by anyone and it's boring." Ceylan said and our corebricks started glowing. "You had to say that Ceylan." Beni said. We had to have Kiro sit at the back of Chooki's bike, Wakemai had to run there, Yasmin teleported because her bike broke and the rest of us rode there. Since only five of us could get to Quarton at once, the tenkai knights went first, then us, the tenkai animals and finally the tenkai protectors. When we got to Quarton, we aaw Shadow and Acrasen there standing next to these two other warriors. One of the warriors looked like Amptella and the other looked like Aspera.