Chapter 13

Everyone texted Mr White that they were going. The next day, almost everyone arrived really early and was waiting at Mr White's shop. Guren and Ceylan were late due to waking up late. When Mr White arrived at the shop, he saw the gang talking to each other.

(While editing this, I questioned what age Wakemai was so I checked online and she's sixteen years old. So, that means she can't drive til a year later, so, yay, more editing)

"I just want to state that I wasn't late for once." Christine said. "We didn't allocate a time." Beni said. They then saw Mr Nash's car pull up and Ceylan and Guren got out of the car. "Sorry we're late. We accidentally slept in." Guren said and he and Ceylan went up to their friends with their bags.

"Okay so we're all here. Now everyone into the cars so we can go." Wakemai said and everyone got into either Mr Nash's or Mr White's car. Mr Nash was just dropping them off at the camp site since he had work.

It was an hour and a half drive and during the drive, half of them fell asleep. Guren, Toxsa, Alexia, Christine, Maddison, Amanda and Termin all fell asleep due to the long ride.

During the ride, Ceylan had a marker, and had done something to Toxsa and Joshua did something similar to Amanda. Gen read a book he brought with him and Beni played on her phone. Yasmin and Chooki played miniature chess against each other.

"What type of camp do you think it would be?" Ceylan asked Joshua as they were in Mr Nash's car. "Don't know but I hope it would be fun." Joshua answered. "Yeah." Ceylan said. After ten more minutes of driving, they arrived at the campsite.

The people that were asleep woke up and got out of the car. Once they got their stuff out, Mr Nash left. "Nice beard, Toxsa." Alexia said. "Huh." Toxsa said. "When did you grow a mustache Amanda?" Christine asked. "What?" Amanda said confused.

Then Toxsa and Amanda saw Ceylan and Joshua laughing. "Yasmin, can you come over here please?" Amanda asked Yasmin. "Yeah, What is it?" Yasmin asked. Amanda whispered something into her ear and anger basically lit up in her eyes.

"Joshua, Ceylan you guys had better start running." Yasmin said and ran after them. "Oh shoot." Joshua said and he and Ceylan started running. Yasmin got up to them and drew on their faces. "We deserve that." Ceylan said.

After the commotion settled down, everyone grabbed their bags and went to a spot. Everyone helped put up the tents and, since there were not enough for each individual, they paired up.

Guren and Ceylan in a tent, Toxsa and Chooki in another, Gen by himself, Termin and Joshua in a tent, Alexia and Beni in another, Christine and Maddison in one, Yasmin and Amanda in one, Wakemai by herself and Mr White was by himself.

Once they got the tents ready, they done a few activities. They started with a rope to a tree and see if everyone could get to the top with the help of their tail. "This'll be easy." Christine said. "Don't get so cocky." Yasmin said and Christine started climbing the tree.

She slid down without getting to the top. "Oh come on." Christine said. "Can I try?" Alexia said and when she tried she got to the top by letting her tail grab onto the rope too. Everyone tried and after each person had a few turns, they all eventually got to the top.

"That was actually fun. What's next?" Ceylan said. "There are going to be a lot of activities. You just need to be patient. You will never be able to travel the world without taking it one step at a time." Mr White said and he got out some blindfolds.

"Each girl and guy will pair up and they will walk into the forest blindfolded. The person blindfolded will have to trust their partner and their hearing to make it ten minutes into the forest." Mr White said. "We're dead." Toxsa said.

Each person paired up and grabbed a blindfold. One person was blindfolded and they all walked into a different part of the forest. Each pair guided the other for ten minutes before switching. They then walked back but the opposite pair had the blindfold on.

When they got back, they took off their blindfolds. "What happened to you?" Termin asked Maddison. "This idiot didn't realise what was going on and I hit into a trees, bushes and random other things." Maddison, gesturing to Toxsa then the branches and leaves on her.

"So, you're the only one who had troubles." Gen said. "Apparently." Maddison said. They all finished talking and it started to get dark. "Let's build the fire now." Wakemai suggested and they built it. The fire was burning and everyone gathered around it.

"Who wants to hear a scary story?" Ceylan asked and everyone nodded. "Wait, I'm going to get some more sticks so the fire doesn't burn out. Don't start without me, or else." Yasmin said, grabbed a torch and went to get sticks. Chooki got up, grabbed another torch and went after her.

"Aw..." Toxsa started but was interrupted by Amanda. "Do not say anything about that. They're childhood friends. Course he cares." Amanda said. "And if you did say something about my sister, I will hurt you myself." Joshua said. Meanwhile in the forest.

"Its freezing out here." Yasmin said. "Do you want to use my jacket?" Chooki asked. "What the..." Yasmin said jumping. "Gosh idiot, you made me jump." Yasmin said to Chooki. "Sorry, you're usually able to detect when there's someone around you." Chooki said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, yeah, guess I've been a bit jumpy lately. Anyways, what are you doing here?" Yasmin asked while shivering. "Wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt." Chooki said and gave Yasmin his jacket. "No, it's okay." Yasmin said, passing the jacket back to him.

"You sure, you'll freeze." Chooki said. "You'll get it worse since you're wearing a short sleeved shirt." Yasmin said. "I guess you're right." Chooki said. "I am right." Yasmin said. While Chooki and Yasmin was picking up sticks for the fire, they were attacked and Yasmin got shot by some light.

The light caused some scratches and cuts to form on her as it knocked her back. Chooki then remembered that Yasmin was shot when they were young and that the shot was very similar to the one that just happened. He then realised that it was the same shot.

"Oh no." Yasmin said. "What is it?" Chooki asked. "Jackson." Yasmin said and then her former friend appeared. "Well, well, well. Its been to long hasn't it Yasmin." Jackson said in an evil tone. "Chooki, get back to camp. I got this." Yasmin said.

"What about you?" Chooki asked. "Just go." Yasmin said and Chooki went back to the camp site. When he got there, he was out of breath since they went far into the forest. "Dude we were about to..." Toxsa started but Chooki interrupted him.

"Yasmin...Jackson...fighting...former friend." Chooki said getting some words out, while trying to breath. "What, where is she, why'd you leave her, she's gonna get hurt." Joshua said at a fast pace. "Calm down bro. Chooki show where she is." Amanda said.

Edited: 3/06/2017