Chapter 5

Chooki and Yasmin walked back to their seats and the others looked at Yasmin. "Hey guys, we gotta talk." Yasmin said. "Sure." Guren said and they all walked outside to talk. "Okay, well you know, since we are triplets it means we are similar.

Well we are tenkai knights but when we work together we become a stronger team." Amanda started. "It is also why we have had our corebricks longer than all of you." Joshua continued. "Also, the white streaks in our hair, it's kind of not normal.

We were technically born with it." Yasmin finished. "Wow you guys are important." Ceylan said. "Yep and we're kind of worried if we're captured because that would be tragic." Yasmin said and as she did her highlights changed from white to purple.

"Purple's scared, orange's anger, white's calm, blue's sadness, yellow's happiness, green's anger and sadness, black's terrified, pink's cheery and red's scared and anger." Amanda said explaining the colours.

"So, Yasmin fears getting captured." Guren said. "Yeah, that's it really." Joshua replied. "That is so cool how the colours are just like ours up on Quarton." Toxsa said.

Once everyone had finished discussing this, and Yasmin's hair turned back to normal, they walked back into the diner. When everyone finished eating, they were all going to go home until their corebricks started glowing.

They rode to Mr White's shop, with Yasmin running there, and got off their bikes. "I hope Shadow isn't there." Maddison said, sighing. They ran to the portal and teleported to Quarton. Once they got to Quarton, they were immediately shot at so they ran behind some random rocks.

"Looks like we crashed the party." Tributon said. "Everyone attack." Bravenwolf said as they charged into battle. "Acrasen, Aspera, come with me." Amptella said knowing that Joshua was Acrasen and Amanda was Aspera.

They went with Amptella and attacked when Shadow just had to show up. Shadow ran, and attacked them but then he grabbed Aspera and ran away.

"You, come back with her now." Amptella said to Shadow furiously. "And who is going to make me." Shadow said before retreating. "Oh gosh." Amptella said before retreating to earth.

Back on Earth

"Hey, we'll get her back." Alexia said, trying to reassure Yasmin. "Wait, didn't you say that if you were sad your highlights would turn blue but they are green, why?" Ceylan asked Yasmin. "They are green because she is angry and sad, well mostly sad." Joshua answered.

"We should go home and plan out how to get Amanda back. Hey Yasmin would you come to my place to plan because I already know the others would already." Guren asked Yasmin quietly. "Sire." she said and got up but fell as she felt a stinging pain on her left ankle.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch. What in the world." Yasmin said as she looked at her leg. It had bruises so she couldn't walk. "Hey Chooki, help me walk Yasmin to Guren's house?" Joshua asked Chooki. "Yeah. Mr White, can we leave our bikes here and get them later." Chooki said with a smile.

"Okay but make sure you collect them later." Mr White said to the boys. They helped Yasmin get up and she held onto Chooki and Joshua's shoulders. It was easier for her to hop after holding onto their shoulders.

They walked for a bit when they stopped to rest for a bit. "Okay, how about one of us carries her for a while then switch." Joshua suggested. "Nope, it's either we don't do that or I will walk by myself, probably injuring myself more, and leaving you two behind." Yasmin said.

"Uh." Chooki said and Yasmin got up and walked away. When they arrived, Guren opened the door and he looked at them in a bit of shock. "Yasmin came here alone." Guren said. "She decided to walk by herself and leave us behind because of a stupid idea." Joshua said.

When everyone arrived at Guren's house, they started to plan to get Amanda out of Shadow's clutches. "First, what do we know?" Guren asked. "Shadow wants my sister's powers because as part of stealth, we can change how we look and how others look." Joshua said.

"Okay that's cool." Ceylan and Toxsa said in unison. "We need to think of something though." Joshua said. "Yeah. And if we don't think of anything, I'll raid Shadow's lair and not really think about what I'm doing." Yasmin said. "You are mad." Christine said.

"She, has a problem when it comes to knowing what happens to her family." Joshua said. Then Mr Nash walked in and when he saw Yasmin and Joshua he looked a little shocked. "Hey Dad." Guren said. "Hi Guren." Mr Nash said.

"You're home early." Guren said. "Yeah. Anyways, what are you doing." Mr Nash asked them. "We are planning to do something on Quarton." Guren answered his dad's question.

"Wait he knows." all the girls and Joshua but Beni said. "Yeah, he does." Guren told them. "Didn't you beat Villius?" Mr Nash asked. "Well yeah but now there is a new, more powerful enemy on Quarton." Ceylan said.

They all went back to thinking until Yasmin thought of something. "Hey guys, you know my brother and I could disguise ourselves as the corrupted soldiers and find out where Shadow is hiding." Yasmin suggested. "Wouldn't that be too risky?" Maddison asked.

"Maybe or she could go to at least find where Shadow is hiding." Gen said. "Yeah, that could work." Ceylan said. "But, we don't really want to risk anything." Guren said. "We can do it. We infiltrate enough things." Joshua said. "Okay, it's settled." Alexia said.

"What happened to her?" Mr Nash asked. "Oh, she got a few bruises and now it is harder for her to walk." Guren said. "I'm right here, I can speak for myself." Yasmin said. "Okay, anyways, you two willing to do the mission?" Beni asked.

"Yes." Yasmin said but it seemed like she was gonna continue but didn't. She sat there and all her friends saw that it looked like she was watching a flashback of some sort. "Yasmin, you okay?" Joshua said. "I saw my sister on Quarton, fighting us and she nearly killed us." Yasmin said.

Once Beni heard that, she shuddered. "Hey, it's okay." Gen whispered to Beni. "I know but we did try killing them a lot." Beni whispered back. "We're friends now so forget about it." Gen whispered again. "If that's the case sis then we have to do something about it." Joshua said.

"I'm going to Quarton first thing tomorrow." Yasmin said. "How can you with your leg bruised up." Maddison said worried. "It's okay but we seriously need to get my sister so I am going around 7:30." Yasmin said getting up. "Hey Chooki, we need to get our bikes, remember." Joshua said.

"Okay but we need to be quick cause we need to help Yasmin get home." Chooki said as they ran out the door and went straight to Mr White's shop.

"I'm going home. Can you guys tell Joshua that I'm at home?" Yasmin told them. "Okay." Beni said. "Thanks. See ya tomorrow." Yasmin said as she started walking to her house.

Edited: 5/1/2017