Chapter 6

When Joshua and Chooki got back, Gen told Joshua that Yasmin had already gone home. "She's gonna get herself hurt. Anyways, I gotta get home to see if she's okay." Joshua said. He left and got on his bike. He got to his house and saw Yasmin sitting on the couch with an ice pack on her foot.

"You okay?" Joshua asked. "Yeah, but my foot might be a bit swollen." Yasmin said as she took the ice pack off her foot. "You know, because of this, you're gonna get yourself ended up in hospital. Or worse." Joshua said.

"I know, but I can handle these things on my own. At one point in life, I might be separated or having to go somewhere else and I need to handle things on my own. You even said so that I'm the most independent person in our family." Yasmin said.

"Yeah, I know. Anyways, it's getting late so we'd better get to sleep." Joshua said. "Sure." Yasmin said and they went to their bedrooms. They got changed and went to sleep.

The next morning, Joshua and Yasmin woke up and got changed. "Yasmin, What's the time?" Joshua asked. "You have a clock, and a phone, and a watch." Yasmin said. "I know, but you always knows the time." Joshua said.

"Explains why when you were in school, you still asked me what the time was. And we were in different schools." Yasmin said. "Anyways, how long til we are gonna go and get our sister back?" Joshua asked.

"Fifteen minutes. When we get there, can you hack into their computer to see any plans?" Yasmin asked. "Yeah, I'll give it a try." Joshua said. "Okay, let's go." Yasmin said. Both of them left to Mr White's shop and got there to see that the others weren't there.

They got to Quarton and saw that everything was peaceful. "Now, we wait." Amptella said. "How do you know if Shadow's gonna attack?" Acrasen asked. "I know Shadow enough to know that he will attack after capturing one of us." Amptella said.

After a few minutes, or half an hour, Shadow had attacked. Amptella and Acrasen had gone invisible and disguised themselves as the corrupted. When they got to the corrupted and started to shoot to not blow their cover, the rest of the tenkai knights had appeared.

"We thought they would be here by now." Tributon said. "Yeah, but we do have a little situation right now so let's focus on them." Dromus said. The tenkai knights attacked the corrupted and Acrasen and Amptella avoided their attacks.

"Corrupted, retreat!" Shadow yelled out and the corrupted, including Acrasen and Amptella, retreated back to the base which looked like a full on shadow.

When they did get there, Shadow put Acrasen and Amptella, convieniently, to guard Aspera. But there was another guard too. Amptella knocked the guard out and Aspera looked at them. Acrasen hacked into the computer and removed the shield and kept hacking.

"Change into a soldier." Amptella said. "Okay." Aspera said and changed her form to look like a corrupted soldier. Amptella changed the guard to look like Aspera.

Once Aspera got out of the shield and Amptella changed the guard to look like Aspera, Amptella put the guard into the field, Acrasen put the field back up and they went back to 'guarding' the field.

When Shadow changed them to not guarding it, they went out the back to 'train' but since there was no one there, they escaped and got away from Shadow's base. Once they turned back into their normal forms, and they had stopped, Shadow just had launched an attack.

"Why launch an attack now." Amptella said. They each got their weapons out and started to attack the corrupted. Then the tenkai knights had arrived. "What the heck are you guys doing, aren't you... Wait, how is Aspera here?" Valorn asked. "We got her back." Amptella said.

"Wow, what a nice story." Shadow said. "Shadow. I am gonna kill you." Amptella said. "I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon." Shadow said and ran behind Amptella. They were on a cliff that had a not to long drop but it was high enough to break a bone.

"This is a good opportunity." Shadow said as he grabbed Amptella and ran at full speed, which was really fast, and threw her down there. When Amptella got up, she felt a full force pain through her leg. 'What the heck. Why does my leg hurt?' Amptella thought.

She fought past the pain and hit more corrupted soldiers. But as she kept fighting, her leg started to put her through more pain. T"Bye, traitor friend." Shadow said then the corrupted army retreated.

Before Amptella could retreat back to earth, she had blacked out because of the pain, while the others had all crowded around her to see what's wrong. "Told her she's gonna hurt herself." Acrasen said.

Edited: 6/1/2017