Chapter 15

It took them a long time to get the canoes into the mud. "Well all I can say is that get ready to be defeated by the boys." Ceylan said to the girls. "Oh really, care to make a bet." Christine suggested. "Hm, to the person that has an evil brother. No thank you." Toxsa said. "Toxsa just cause her brother is evil doesn't mean she is." Yasmin said. "Says the person that ran away when she mentioned that the bad guy was her brother." Toxsa said. "Instead of beating you up, which is something that I want to do, I will make an offer." Yasmin said. "What type of offer?" Toxsa questioned. "Well which team loses has to have each individual member pick a person from the other team and has to buy them something. Also if the boys win then I wouldn't bash anyone for a month and Toxsa gets to tease me for running off but if the girls team wins then someone from the boys team has to wear a chicken suit for a week." Yasmin said."Deal. Anyways the boys are going to win." Toxsa said. "Don't get so cocky." Yasmin said. "Lets just start." Gen said. "Okay." Beni said.

As soon as the conversation between the teams ended, they got their boats, lifted them above their heads and went to the starting line. "On your marks,,, get set. Goo." Wakemai said and they were off. The girls had their plan into action but the boys were so ahead that they put their plan into action mid-way. They kept on walking and the teams were neck in neck. They were all so close to the finish line when the girls took one huge step and they won. "Oh come on." Ceylan said. "The girls won. What a big surprise." Joshua said sarcastically. "What the, you knew they were going to win." Toxsa said. "Yeah, you and Ceylan were getting too cocky." Joshua said. "Well now one of us has to wear a chicken suit for a week." Ceylan said. "I vote for Toxsa." Guren said. "Me too." Gen said. "Yeah, he should suffer." Joshua added. "Better him than me." Ceylan said. "I'm not apart of this." Chooki said. "What, why me? I didn't do anything wrong." Toxsa questioned. "Says the person that made the deal." Termin put in. "Oh I deserve that." Toxsa said. "So are you going to do it or not." Gen said. "Fine." Toxsa said giving up.

Everyone got out of the mud and got buckets of water to throw at each other so they can get the mud off. "Revenge time." Yasmin said. "What'd you say, sis?" Amanda asked. "Oh nothing." Yasmin answered. "Okay." Amanda said. "I'm coming back." Yasmin said and ran off. "Hey Ceylan, I dare you to follow her." Toxsa whispered to Ceylan. "Ugh okay, I'll be back." Ceylan said and ran off. When Ceylan found Yasmin, he saw her filling up water balloons. "Hey Ceylan, want to help me fill up these water balloons?" Yasmin asked him. "How did you know that I was here?" Ceylan asked her, coming out of his hiding place. "Part of being tenkai stealth." Yasmin answered. "Why are you filling water balloons?" Ceylan asked. "Want to prank the others. So want to help?" Yasmin asked again. "Okay. Who do you want to target first?" Ceylan asked, kneeling down to help her. "Toxsa. What about you." Yasmin asked. "Beni." Ceylan answered. Few minutes later and they were done. "Looks like we have alot for us and the others." Yasmin said. "Lets go." Ceylan said and they went back but hid behind some trees and bushes.

"3, 2, 1." Yasmin said to Ceylan and they threw the water balloons at their friends but kept hiding. "Oh no. Guys move. They have started a water war." Amanda said and everyone moved. "Hey guys, we have ammo for everyone." Yasmin said and she and Ceylan went out of behind the trees and bushes. "Best way to clean yourself." Christine said and they all started throwing it at each other. No one was able to hit Yasmin since she was invisible most of the time. When they were out of water balloons, they went to the campfire to get warm. "You cheated." Toxsa said to Yasmin. "No one said I couldn't use my powers." Yasmin said. "Hey Yasmin, can I talk to you?" Amanda asked. "Yeah." Yasmin said and they went to a corner to talk. "Don't freak out about what I'm going to tell you." Amanda said. "Okay I won't." Yasmin said. "Well, I'm not your sister nor am I human." Amanda said. "And that means what?" Yasmin asked. "I'm actually a robot." Amanda said and took her hand off, revealing some circuits. "What the heck. Does thst mean me and Joshua are twins?" Yasmin asked. "No you still are triplets but instead of having a sister, you have a brother." Amanda said. "Who then." Yasmin said wanting to know. "Guren." Amanda said and Yasmin blacked out.

"Wake up. Wake up or I'm throwing you into the mud." Toxsa said and Yasmin woke up. "Why'd you black out?" Joshua asked. "Ask our so called sister." Yasmin said. "What is she talking about?" Joshua asked Amanda. "Its time you all knew the truth." Amanda said and told them everything. "Okay so if I'm their brother, then how come I don't know and they don't know?" Guren asked. "You don't know cause when you were born, your dad and mum decided thst you couldn't know you had siblings until you were 13 so your dad took you and you were seperated from them. They don't know cause I was made when they were small and I was to be their sister until you guys were allowed to know about you being brothers and sister." Amanda explained to him. "I'm going to faint." Joshua said and he did. A few minutes after he fainted, he woke up. "Did I miss anything?" Joshua asked. "Nah but we should get some sleep." Termin said. "Actually I got a dare." Yasmin said. "What is it?" Chooki asked. "That everyone has to get their sleeping bags and sleep outside of the tent." Yasmin said. Everyone nodded and they grabbed their sleeping bags and put it outside to sleep. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Toxsa said. "Hey at least you weren't dared to stay up all night." Yasmin said. "And who dared you?" Ceylan asked. "Gen." Yasmin answered and everyone fell asleep.

Yasmin was awake still awake eating popcorn and she actually didn't want to go to sleep. "I don't mind staying up. Its actually fun." Yasmin said to herself and Chooki woke up. "Your still awake and eating popcorn." Chooki said. "Yeah want some." Yasmin said giving him some popcorn. "Thanks. Mind if I stay up with you?" Chooki asked. "No might be better with company." Yasmin said. "Yeah." Chooki said. "Wanna play a board game." Yasmin suggested. "Yeah, but what kind?" Chooki asked. Yasmin went into her tent and got monopoly. "What the heck did you bring with you?" Chooki questioned her. "Only a few things in case I got bored." Yasmin said. "Well lets play." Chooki said and they set up the game. Chooki was the ship and Yasmin was the wheelbarrow. They kept on playing until the sun rose. "Hey how about I make breakfast and I give you my water gum to wake everyone up." Yasmin suggested. "Okay." Chooki said and Yasmin went into her tent and got out her water gun. "Here." Yasmin said and she gave him her water gun and she went to the fire to make the food. Chooki went to the river and filled up the water gun.
------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone who is reading this. I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story and im sorry for not posting but ive had alot of work from school. I also wanted to say that I will be writing the rest of my story on my phone cause my computer is terrible. Please comment any ideas below and I hope you liked the robot part.

Again thank you for reading and voting. Thanks and peace out people