Chapter 3

Back on earth.
"Chooki. WAKE UP!" Toxsa said trying to wake Chooki up. "I'm just gonna do my idea." Yasmin said. They all nodded. Yasmin went downstairs and got a glass of water and came back upstairs. "Okay and pour." Christine said. 

Yasmin poured it on Chooki and he woke up. "What in the world?" Chooki asked. "It was our last option and it was quite funny." Yasmin answered. "I'm just surprised that it wasn't your idea Ceylan." Chooki said, looking at Ceylan. 

"I haven't done anything to do with pranks for a while." Ceylan said. "Which is surprising." Guren said. "Well we should all go home now. It's late and our families might get worried." Christine said. "Yeah." Yasmin said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Yasmin went outside to grab her bike when she saw that Chooki came out right after her. "Hey wanna walk home together?" Chooki asked. "Sure." Yasmin answered. They grabbed their bikes but then Yasmin realised that something was wrong. 

"I think I need to fix my bike." Yasmin said. "Oh." Chooki said. They walked for ten minutes in silence until Chooki decided to speak. "Why did you say yeah, with a hint of sadness in your voice?" Chooki asked. "You noticed that?" Yasmin asked. "Well, yeah." Chooki said. 

"Well, it was because, I inherited my uncle's house and moved to the town by myself." Yasmin said. "So, don't you have a family?" Chooki asked. "Well yeah but I live in a house all by myself. My family is in my old town." Yasmin said. 

"Well. how about a sleepover, tonight." Chooki said. "That would be nice but then it is a hassle to do it." Yasmin answered. "It's fine." Chooki said before calling all their friends. They all said they will call him back and then he called his parents. 

His parents said yes and the others called Chooki telling him that they would meet at Yasmin's house. "I am going to go get my stuff and I will meet you at your house. Okay?" Chooki said. "Wait, how do I do it if I don't got your number?" Yasmin asks.

"Here." Chooki said and gave her his number. "Thanks, I'll text you my address." Yasmin said. "Okay, bye." Chooki said. "Bye." Yasmin said as Chooki got on his bike and left to his house.

Yasmin had to somehow run to her house with her bike and picked a room big enough so they can sleep in. Well, it wasn't hard since all of them were pretty big so she didn't have a problem. She had to clear out boxes out of the room because she still had stuff to unpack. 

After she finished she heard her doorbell ring and she went and answered it. "We're all here. Well, all of us except for Gen." Chooki said as Yasmin opened the door. "Okay come on in and I will show you guys around." Yasmin said welcoming them in. 

"Wow your house is huge." Ceylan said after coming in. "Um if its okay can I ask you why you are alone in this wonderful house?" Guren asked. "Oh I'm alone cause it was my uncle's and he let my family keep it but my parents were so busy with work that they couldn't stay and my brother has school in a different country." Yasmin answered. 

"Um okay so where are we all going to sleep so we can put our bags down?" Toxsa asked. "Come with me I'll show you guys." Yasmin said. She showed them upstairs to the room she had prepared earlier. 

"This is where we all we be sleeping tonight. I'm gonna see if Gen has arrived yet." Yasmin said before leaving. She went downstairs and saw Gen at the door. "Oh, hi Gen, I'll show you to the room." Yasmin said. "Okay." Gen says and follows her. They go back upstairs to the others and they all set their sleeping bags down.

Once they all got their sleeping bags ready, the girls went into another room and got changed. Once they all were changed, they decided to watch an action movie. They gathered back into the sleeping room. 

"Twenty minutes into the movie and then we attack." Alexia whispered to Yasmin. "Yeah let's do it." Yasmin whispered back. They all got settled and started the movie. Twenty minutes had soon passed and Alexia and Yasmin were ready to do something. 

"Three, two, one. PILLOW FIGHT!!" Yasmin and Alexia yelled as they started hitting everyone with their pillows. "Wait we never agreed to this." Gen said. "Yeah, Yasmin and I planned to do this." Alexia said as she threw her pillow at him. 

Everyone joined in and it was chaos. Pillows getting thrown at each other and people ducking trying to avoid them. They all fell on the ground laughing. "Well we should all go to sleep. It's pretty late already." Christine said.

Everyone woke up to see Christine and Maddison laughing. They all looked at each other and saw that everyone but Christine and Maddison had drawings on their faces. 

Guren had a wolf on his cheek, Ceylan had a bird on his forehead, Toxsa had a turtle on his entire face, Chooki had a lightning bolt, Gen had a cloud, Beni had a girly flower, Yasmin had a curly mustache and Alexia had a beard on her face. 

"What did you do? This had better not be permanent. " Beni said angrily at Christine and Maddison. "It's not and we have always wanted to do it." Maddison said. "Hey Yasmin and Alexia, when did you guys grow a mustache and beard." Ceylan said jokingly. 

"Want to take me on. I've beaten 4 boys a lot older than me." Yasmin said, laughing a little. "No, no I was just..., wait did you just laugh?" Ceylan asked. "Yeah take a joke." Yasmin answered. "Hey I'm the jokester here." Ceylan said. "Okay everyone get ready and then go downstairs cause I am making pancakes." Yasmin said to everyone.

Everyone got changed and went downstairs and saw Yasmin making pancakes. "Hey need help with that. "Guren asks Yasmin. "Yeah kind of. Um could you get the plates and put them on the table." Yasmin said to him. 

Guren did just that and everyone sat at their seats. Yasmin brought the pancakes and sat down. Everyone started eating when Yasmin got up and brought something in from her kitchen. "Hey anyone want whipped cream with their pancakes?" Yasmin asked holding out the whipped cream. 

They all nodded in agreement so she put some on each of their pancakes. "Hey guys cause I just came last week could you guys show me some places if it's not much." Yasmin asked them. They all look at each other and nod in agreement. 

"Okay but before we go we need to do something." Ceylan says before punching her in the arm. "Hey what was that for?" Yasmin asks him. "Remember yesterday when we said that if anything went wrong we could bash you but something went wrong on Quarton we decided to just punch you instead." Ceylan replied. "That makes more sense but that ain't how it works." Yasmin said.

A/N: Edited 2/12/2016