omniscient

"Are you sure you're comfortable with this? I don't need anybody sneaking pictures of you and sending them to the station or your father

"Are you sure you're comfortable with this? I don't need anybody sneaking pictures of you and sending them to the station or your father." Jayden leaned down and whispered in Orianne's ear.

She looked up at him and nodded her head, smiling. The two were seated on a purple and white checkered print blanket that was laid across the grass. Xavier was hosting his bimonthly movie night in the park for the community and his whole family was in attendance, you know, besides the ones that didn't have to work and other prior engagements. Both Jayden and Orianne were seated in the back of the field, but not too far from everybody else. They've been dating for a couple of months, putting the current month at November. They've both been enjoying each other's company, even with occasional pop-ups from their past endeavors.

"Are you sure? I'm wild for even trying to do this right now." He laughed and shook his head while gripping and rubbing his hands up and down her thick thighs.

Orianne's head was leaned up against his chest, but she pushed it up, kissing his chin. "We're seated in the back anyway. I promise I'm comfortable pooh."

Jayden nodded his head and licked his lips. He pulled his phone from the pocket of his sweats, going to a recently downloaded app. Without even the slightest bit of warning, he tapped the "on" button, making Orianne jump. She leaned into his chest some more, gripping his arm.

"Fuck!" She muttered as she closed her eyes tightly and took her bottom lip between her teeth.

Jayden smirked and increased the speed, making her body jerk. Orianne's mind, g-spot, and clitoris were currently being pleasure and stimulated by an app controlled dual clitoral and g-spot vibrator. She tried to close her legs due to the increased double pleasure, but Jayden popped her legs, pushing them back open.

"You're not being a good girl." He whispered into her ear as he licked her neck before biting it and sucking on the sore spot. Jayden increased the speed, making her cry out in pleasure. He slapped his hand over her mouth before she drew attention to them.

"Baby, I feel myself leaking." Orianne panted out as her eyes fluttered because of the intense pleasure. She squirmed between his legs as she let the vibrator assault her.

Reaching under the blanket, Jayden rubbed his hand across her stomach before slipping his hand into the waistband of her brown Nike Pro leggings. He grabbed the pink sex toy and twisted it to the side—pushing it in and out.

"I hate youuuu!" Orianne cried and moaned out loud as she buried her face in his arm. Jayden laughed and pushed her legs open further. He smirked once he felt the vibrator get stuck because of her grip.

He licked her ear. "Let it go and I'm not fucking playing."

Jayden grabbed his phone and turned the speed to its maximum, making Orianne's jerk and shake. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her grip on Jayden's arm was so tight that he didn't even care. He was too focused and mesmerized by the faces she was making and the sweet sounds seeping through her lips. Since the vibrator was now at its max speed, he changed the vibration function.