omniscient

"I was all aloneI was feeling rather lowI needed someone to lift my spirits upSo I dropped in on a danceJust to take a glanceAnd there this lovely thing wasShe was more than enough"

"I was all alone
I was feeling rather low
I needed someone to lift my spirits up
So I dropped in on a dance
Just to take a glance
And there this lovely thing was
She was more than enough"

Slow Jam x Usher ft. Monica was blaring throughout Juice's room as she and Jayden was seated in front of each other panting, on the canvas he brought. Juice built a fort in the second part of her room, which functions as living room or seating area being that there was a medium sized couch against her window pane. The flame of a three wick candle illuminated the room, setting the mood. The sweet smell of warm gingerbread tea and cinnamon shortbread filled the room with its sweet aroma.

Usher's and Monica's vocal flowed through the speakers as the couple enjoyed the setting and each other's presence. After everything they've been through, they needed a moment alone where everything was just about them. Juice looked up, staring at Jayden in admiration as he focused on the strokes of his paint brush. He was so concentrated on the painting to the point he was unaware of the pair of eyes on him. Juice smiled once he bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrows in concentration.

Getting up from the floor, Juice stood up and stretched her limbs before heading to her desk. She grabbed her Polaroid camera and made sure it was some film inside before she took a picture of her boyfriend. He jumped due to the flash starling him.

Jayden smirked and shook his head. "Why you being a creep, Bugga?"

Juice smiled and shook her head mischievously. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh but you do. C'mere." Jayden dropped his brush into the cup of water and sat back letting his arms support his body. Once Juice made her way to him, she squatted and straddle his lap, hooking her arms around his neck. She cocked her head to the side smiling as her eyes bounced all over his face.

"You don't get tired of staring at me do you?" Jayden asked as he scooted them back so they wouldn't knock the paint or canvases over.

Juice shook her head no and smiled. "What did I tell you before? I like your face. I'll never get tired of admiring what's mine."

"I know you do because you're always caressing it while I'm sleep, but how you feeling lovebug? You feeling better? Like how do you feel about everything as whole."

Jayden laughed once a shocked expression went across her face making him nod his head. "Yes, I be feeling your hands going across my face. You know I'm a light sleeper, damn creep."

"But I'm your creep, so stop acting brand new and to answer your questions, I feel great. My father is alive and honestly that's all that matters. My birth-giver is weird, I honestly don't want a relationship with her, and I'm okay with that. It's going to be different for Binky though being that he doesn't know her at all and because of that he has the choice to build a relationship with her or not. I'll support him either way but I want no parts of Anastasia. I know what she put me and my father through first hand if nobody doesn't."