omniscient

After enjoying Christmas, it was now finally time to celebrate Jayden and the opening of his art gallery

After enjoying Christmas, it was now finally time to celebrate Jayden and the opening of his art gallery. Ever since they returned from New York, he's been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. He was sacred and nervous about the turnout. This was a big night for him, and he was unsure how things would go. He had high hopes, but he was just unsure. No one outside of his students, family, and girlfriend has seen his artwork. But that was about to change.

Jayden was a very versatile artist. He does everything from oil paintings, acrylic, abstract, pop art, to portrait painting. He was very talented, which is why his parents cashed out on his building.

"Mama, I can't find my keys!" Jayden yelled as he ran downstairs, hopping, pulling his Chestnut Numeul Ugg boots on his feet.

"O'mari! Slow down before you bust your face." Sonni grabbed him by his shoulders, stopping him in place.

"I overslept and missed my appointment to get my hair cut!" Jay let out as he tried to regulate his breathing after running down the stairs. Sonni shook her head, laughing to herself a little because he looked so distraught.

"Boog, your daddy booked a house call for you, him, and Sav. Calm down and go into the den."

Jayden looked at his mama and relaxed his shoulders. He blew out a breath while walking in the direction of the den, making Sonni laugh again. "Lord, let my baby make it through the whole night."

"Ms. Wright, are you covering the segment at the grand opening of Majesté Studio tonight?"

Looking away from the screen of her computer, Orianne looked up to see her boss standing at the threshold of her office door. "No ma'am, I'm not on call, Rodney is, and I'm actually attending the event."

Her boss furrowed her eyebrows in shock, making Juice laugh a little because she knew she wasn't able to get a ticket due to them being sold out. "How were you able to purchase a ticket? They were sold out within the two weeks they were posted and then I missed the second round."

"I have a very close relationship with the owner. I can call and see if he has any extras." Juice smirked because a close relationship was a simple understatement.

"Please, if it's not any trouble."

Juice nodded her head and opened up the drawer of her desk, grabbing her phone. She liked her boss and didn't have a problem with her, so she didn't mind calling her boyfriend to see if he had any "extra tickets" even though she knew he didn't. She went to her recent calls and tapped "pooh 👨🏽‍🎨💙" before putting the phone up to her ear.

"Wassup bug?" Jayden's voice flowed through the receiver, making her cheeks rise. She lived for the effect he had on her.

"Hi Mr. West, I was wondering if you have any extra tickets on hand?"

"Mr. West? You must be around your boss?"

"Yes, she missed both drops."

"Give her the one in your wallet and keep the money, baby. I just pulled up to the building to check on everything. I'll see you later, bug."