omniscient

After many days of spending time in the snow, touring the small resort and town, and celebrating Xavier's birthday, it was finally Christmas

After many days of spending time in the snow, touring the small resort and town, and celebrating Xavier's birthday, it was finally Christmas. It was roughly around 6 in the morning and the women were in the kitchen finishing the final preparations for dinner, being that they seasoned and did a few things last night. Sonni preheated the oven to 350 before sliding the large turkey inside.

"Momo, do you need anything while I'm up?" Sonni asked as she grabbed the bell pepper, onion, and celery so she could cut them up for the dressing. She baked the cornbread last night, so today all she had to do was mix all the fixings up.

"Bring me the greens, baby, so I can start cutting them up." Momo pointed out as she sipped her green tea that was resting in a purple coffee mug that had 'Best Momo Ever' in white writing.

Sonni nodded and placed the stuff in her hand down on the table before opening up the refrigerator, grabbing the bags of fresh collard greens. She grabbed Momo, a sharp knife and a bowl before sitting everything in front of her. Being that they rented out the biggest cabin, it was very big and spacious, with a huge kitchen and a large dining room. Before sitting down, Sonni placed a garbage bag at Momo's feet so she could throw the bad pieces of greens away.

At around 8, everybody all piled into the living room after the guys woke up so they could all open their many gifts. Jayden occupied the floor up against as he sat between Juice's legs. She was running her long white coffin-shaped nails through his scalp, on the verge of putting him to sleep again. He relaxed his posture as he watched his father, who had one of the twins strapped to his chest, pass out and issue gifts to their rightful owners.

"Ooo Pops! No you didn't!" Jayden exclaimed as he tore the paper off, revealing the Air Jordan 11 box. He already knew it was the pair of Bred's 11 that dropped on the 14th. Jay had hinted that he wanted them, but he wasn't sure how he'd get them since they were at the resort on the day of the drop.

Xavier chuckled watching everybody hold up the Bred's, including Juicy. He kind of went crazy and bought the whole family line. "Open the other box, Jay."

Jayden did as told and shook his head with a big smile on his face. The other box contained a pair of Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Yecheli, the reflective edition. Jay has been hollering about both pairs of shoes since the December release list was posted all over social media. And as a father, Xavier did what he had to do. He scanned the living room looking for his wife and shook his head, smiling once he saw her in the corner feeding his other son. "Sunflower, come here for me, baby."

She looked up, smiling, and adjusted Sahil in her arms as she fixed the nursing cover before standing. Sonni pulled her satin pajama shorts from between her thighs and walked into the living room. Juice scooted over and let her sit in the middle.

"You know I love you, right?" Xavier started as he stared at her. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes, you tell me every day."