omniscient

It was finally the week of Juice's and Sonni's birthdays, bringing us to the end of January

It was finally the week of Juice's and Sonni's birthdays, bringing us to the end of January. The month didn't start off great for either families and unfortunately, the month is ending on the same note. Juice's birthday trip was sadly canceled, which had everybody in a sour mood, especially Jayden. He was upset at the fact that Kambria was causing all types of problems in his life. It was very irritating to him because she was the one who cheated on him, not the other way around. Since the trip is canceled because Kambria is still missing, both families decided to come together and throw a big surprise party for the birthday girls. It's not Aspen, Colorado, but it's still a celebration.

Jayden and the guys have been running around all week like chickens with their heads cut off. They all just want to make this day memorable and fun for their main ladies. It was a little bit after noon, and Jayden was making his way to their family jeweler. Both of his ladies loved jewelry, and it wouldn't be right if at least one of their many gifts weren't jewelry. It was just logical, and it made sense.

"Come on, my baby." Jayden called out to Emerie once he unbuckled her seatbelt. She was definitely his shadow. She rubbed her eyes and outstretched her arms, letting it be known that she wanted to get picked up. Jay shook his head and checked her pull-up before taking her into his arms. He grabbed her cup and bookbag before shutting the door with his hip. He decided to bring her along to give his parents a break from looking after three babies. It wasn't like he really had a choice anyway, because little Miss Emmie cried to go with him. She was really his baby.

"You need to start walking, stank. I can't carry you forever."

Emmie shook her head and wrapped her arms around his neck tighter making him shake his head. "Just spoiled rotten."

Jayden started their journey through the parking lot and stepped on the sidewalk taking a short walk. The West's family jeweler has been in the family since Paw proposed to Momo and they been loyal customers since. Jay pulled the door open letting the cool air brush up against his neck. He was just glad the heat wasn't on. He pulled up his sweats and walked straight to the back—knocking on the door before entering.

"Hey, Mr. Wallace." Jay greeted as he took seat whilst adjusting Emerie in his lap. She recognized a familiar face and waved.

"Hey you two! You came to pick up your order?"

"Yes sir." Jayden nodded as he stuck his face into Emmie's neck, blowing raspberries making her giggle.

"Ok, Jay. I have two, 3 carat Diamond Aquarius constellation necklaces, a Diamond initial O pendant necklace with a total carat weight of 1/10 round white diamonds, and a 14 karat gold family birthstone and diamond heart necklace with four birthstones, two pure cut emeralds, alexandrite, and a ruby." Mr. Wallace opened each box as he spoke, making Jay nod his head in a pleased manner. He was very satisfied with his purchases for his favorite two ladies. Securing Emerie in his lap, Jayden reached down into her bookbag, grabbing the stacks of money.