jayden o'mari west

"Aye bitch, don't even play with me

"Aye bitch, don't even play with me. Give me all my fucking jewelry! Don't nobody have time to be playing around with y'all. Hiding behind that weak ass badge!" I spat at the booking officer. I already knew how this process went. This ain't my first rodeo and these crackas playing. It was the morning of New Years, putting the time around 11 something and I'm just now being released. All the judges that knew my people took forever to answer the phone, so I had to wait a couple hours before anything could be done. I snatched my bag and walked away, going out of the door into the lobby.

"Mama." That was the first thing I said, making her whip her head up and run my way. Once she wrapped her arms around me, I instantly broke down because, what the fuck man.

"It's okay, baby. I know, I know." She rubbed my back, consoling me as we cried together. She pulled back, wiping my face and giving me a small smile. I looked up and saw all the adults, still in their party clothes.

My mama grabbed a hoodie from my pops and handed it to me. "Put this on, baby. Everybody is at our house waiting."

I nodded my head and slipped the blue Nike hoodie over my body, leaving the hood on my head as we walked out of the station. I pulled the backdoor open to my Momo's Cullinan for my mama and slid in after her. I laid my head up against the window as my daddy drove down the road. Man all I want is a shower and to lay under my main ladies. I'm still in my outfit with my Gucci loafers on. I shook my head because this whole ordeal was absurd. Kambria signed her death certificate when she decided to play with my name and freedom. Then she had the nerve to mess up one of the biggest nights of my life with some non-sense.

"And I told you that I'm not writing the report because it's not true! How do I know? BECAUSE HE'S MY BOYFRIEND! Wait, so you're going to fire me because I refuse to write a report based on allegations? A fucking joke. Instead of firing me, how about this? I QUIT! I'm a De Luca and you're gonna regret the day you fucked with me! Fuck off my phone."

I walked into the living room with wide eyes as I listened to my Bug go off on her boss. I immediately felt bad because she done quit a job she has always wanted on a count of me. Kambria just doesn't know what she done did.

"Bugga." I called her by one of the many nicknames I have for her, making her whip her head up and run my way. She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my toros as I secured her in my arms. She removed the hood from my head, looking into my eyes with her soft eyes.

"You okay, Pooh?"

I nodded my head and she kissed my cheek before sticking her head into my neck. I walked us to the couch and sat down. I pulled the throw blanket from the back of the couch, covering up her lower half because she had on shorts. Everybody around me was talking, but I wasn't hearing anything they were saying. I stared ahead at the blank TV, lost in my head. It's crazy how people will go to lengths to ruin your life just because you don't want to be with them. Kambria is delusional and needs serious help. She cheated on me, not the other way around, and I wish she understood that.