And They went Back.

Time has Blurred.

THE THING ABOUT APPEARANCES IS THAT THEY TEND TO BE  AS SHALLOW  AS THEY SEEM.

A trick of the light, lack of information, purposeful ignorance, whatever  you want to call appearances as, you have the right.

One thing, Nikita Acharya would agree with you on,  was that they were an incredibly useful tool.

Even if false.

Nikita Aditi Acharya was beautiful, her appearance would do nothing but quell any and all  words against such a statement.

But what is appearance to being?

Her inner being  recoiled against her gorgeous brown  and soft skin. The usual healing sound of her chiming golden  Jhumkas sounded less like her family symphony and  the beginnings of a horror soundtrack.

Unraveling,

unraveling,

Her inner being spun and unraveled before her very eyes yet to the average gawking male student, those  same eyes held nothing but attraction and power.  It was hard being as powerful and beautiful as she was and while she was equally both, it was her perceived beauty that often times made life less than luxury.

Like right now, her beauty only seemed to get the way.

The days had begun, continued and ended like all the others.

Gawking. 

Gawking from  genteel young gentlemen.

Gawking and appearances worked hand in hand; both were an illusion. 

Both did not care  for the inner being crumbling before their very eyes  as all the boys of Burvington Preparatory school of Excellence loudly watch her. All those whispers itched her skin like an attack, an onslaught of intangible arrows that left very real marks across her character.

She pushed through the classes, what little actually was left of them. Most of Nikita's  day was spent in Ms Aims' and out of Sai Wenfrey's clutches .

Those ladies were persistent, I'll give them that.

At least today, after much verbally  theatrical persuading, Sai would leave her alone and this week's therapy session would be halted.