MINE

'he is sick tom. You know that.' kat said once she rejoined tommy. 'and I understand where you are coming from I do but tom. From a business prospective it makes us easy targets makes us look weak... but there was no need to talk to him like you did.'

'like what?' tommy asked not understanding.

'like he is an alien, he isn't the first person to go off to war and come back a bit messed up and her certainly wont be the last. And youre not exactly great at blocking out the war I hear you at night as well tom.' Tommy looked at her and he felt remorse.

'I'm sorry love. I know... I'm sorry I lashed out.'

'its not be you should be apologizing too tommy.' Kat told him and he nodded. 'if Arthur continues on this way he will be hanging from a rope by weeks end tom.'

'look I will give him a few more days and then ill talk to him...' he lite a cigarette and offered one to kat she accepted taking a long drag. 'I know you are worried about him baby but-'

'I cant lose any of you. I would be a mess if anything ever happened to any of you.'

'if he still thinks he needs help I will get him some one of those private shrinks or something.

'thank you tommy,' she leaned over and kissed his cheek. 'now what was it that you called me here for eh?'

'polly is gonna be back any minute now and I was gonna give her these.' Tommy threw some files on the desk. 'and since it was you that talked to Michael it should be you that tells her.'

Right'

'and if I was you id put out that cigarette before she wrings your neck. 'just then polly came in, kat threw her cigar into the fire.

'hi pol,' kat said sweetly turning to her.

'hello kat, tom.' Polly was digging through her bag, distracted.

'polly we have the file if you want to see them.' Kat said and polly looked up from her bag finally seeing them.

'you do?'

'yep/' kat said and handed over the files tommy had gotten out.

'this is it?' polly asked her fingers tracing along the cover.

'you remember what you saw in your dreams pol and what you were told is true?' polly opened the file as kat spoke. 'anna passed away when she was 17 years old from something called the spring fever. After that she was moved to Australia.' Polly took tommys globe and found Australia

'so my little anna travelled across the world to be with me in my dreams?' pol questioned a small smile on her lips.

'but Michael is alive. I even spoke to him.' Polly laughed, smiled a real smile and hugged kat tight. 'you will be happy to know the he is completely healthy and hes smart and he plays ches.' Kat said recalling their conversation. He even grew up with a brother pol.' Polly held kat at arms length smiling wide.

'where is he? Where is Michael?'

'I cant tell you that pol.' Kat said and pollys face dropped into a scowl.

'why the fuck not? He is my son. Mine!'

'polly...' tom began.

'MINE THOMAS. HE IS MINE KATARINA WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!' polly yelled gripping kats shoulders tightly. Tommy pulled kat away from polly grasp standing between them .

'Polly the minute you step foot on their property you will be arrested.' kat told her, 'He turns 18 soon let him come to you, he has your address, I gave it to him.'

'But he's my son' Polly said

'I know Pol, just give him time.'

'All right' Pol agreed

'Come on let's go check on Arthur' kat suggested.

'Yeah... OK' she said teary-eyed

'Kat don't forget tonight is opening of the Garrison!' Tommy called over to her

'Yeah I know I just gotta try and convince Arthur to come.' Kat said heading back to arthurs.