The passover

Alfie walked in with a goat. A goat

'Who is this little guy?' Kat questioned petting him, he baaaed at her.

'Darling, you're not supposed to be here.' he said handing off the goat

'Aren't I?'

'No I got some business with some shits. Shouldn't take long though love I promise why don't you go home get changed into something pretty and when I'm done I'll take you dancing.' Alfie told her watching for their company.

'You always know exactly what to say.' she said kissing his cheek and walking away and it was just in time too because moments after she left Arthur Shelby came marching in.

'Welcome, welcome,' Alfie said

'Mr. Solomon's' Arthur said with a forced smile. His eyes wandered the bakery for Kat but there was no sign of her. she was apparently still mad at them. He didn't blame her, he loved his sister but marrying Solomons was not the answer.

'Arthur good to see you again' Alfie forced a similar smile. Welcoming them in.

'You too Alfie I'm glad we are all on better terms than last time...' Arthur said uncomfortably.

'Yes last time... the first time that was that was quite the meeting.' Alfie smiled at him grabbing his hand

'Shalom... let me just say...' arthur said smiling awkwardly at him.

'The Passover started off way out there in the far east' Alfie was telling them, 'out in the sand out in the desert where my forefathers came from... you know, the Jews and the brews whatever you wanna call them it all started out as a little speck.'

'Arthur, this doesn't feel right,' Billy whispered as the doors were locked shutting them in

'Billy, Billy don't worry mate if you want you can leave.' Alfie informed them. 'if you need to go to little boys room you can leave, we're gonna open the-'

'No he's alright, right billy?' arthur questioned

'Do you want to leave?' Alfie questioned staring down at him.

'No you're right' Billy agreed settling back in his seat.

'Do you want to stay?' Alfie pushed.

'Yeah, I will stay.'

'You stay then, OK so the pharaoh have you heard of him? He kept my people, the Jewish people in slavery for thousands and thousands of years.' Alfie went on.

'Persecuted race' Arthur shouted out. He looked back to the closed door. He was really hoping to talk to kat.

'He did, he persecuted my race the killing of the innocent right? This feast that we are having here right is basically the day that when the Jewish Angels decided you know that the evil fucking Egyptian said push their fucking luck. Right, part of our tradition in order to make it good with God was to kill a king we have to carry out the korban pesach.' Alfie informed them.

'Right...' Arthur said slowly

'That is the ritual sacrifice of the Passover goat' Alfie told him he looked over to his goat

'It's a goat' Arthur remarked a smile on his confused face.

'Yeah and we're going to sacrifice it, that's part of the reason why we have to shut the doors as well but this year we thought we'd give him a fucking name.' Alfie told them smiling down at them. Still standing, waiting for the moment to strike.

'You've named it?' Arthur said laughing

'We fucking did' Alfie confirmed.

'they named the fucking goat!' arthur laughed

'after the evil Egyptian pharaoh' Alfie told them.

'the fucking enemy!' arthur said grinning

'that's right...' alfie agreed 'you know we called him?' Alfie smirked.

'What did you call him?' Arthur questioned still grinning.

'Thomas Shelby.' Arthurs face dropped as they slit the goats neck blood dripping everywhere gunshots ring out as Arthur stood up but Alfie's men held him back

'Fuck you' alfie said punching arthur. 'Lets take a load off. So an evil Egyptian scum was finally cleansed with the blood of the Passover coat...' Alfie kissed both his cheeks, 'that's from Sabini' he told him.

Arthur fell unconscious to the floor as the police came in.

'The fucking animal right?' Alfie was explaining to them, shaking his head, 'he comes in here right?' he was telling the police as they picked up Arthurs body. "With a fucking gun and a razor, shot him in the face.' he pointed to a dead Billy, 'my lads, they restrained him... Look at him. he's dead. is he dead? He is. He's fucking dead. Do you want to arrest him for something right? Surely,' alfie questioned pretending to be frightened of the whole situation they dragged Arthur's body away.