Father

'ah good boy,' arthur senior said patting Finns head as he came in, polly was making him a sandwich, kat hadn't even noticed him she was looking over the derby numbers from yesterdays race.

'Oh come on boys. I leave and you let whores wander through the house now.' Kat looked up from her paper glaring at the man, was he talking about her? what the actual fuck? 'She is a pretty one but around finn? Unless shes one of his?' He laughed kat looked appalled

'Dad' john said wrapping an arm around kat. She shrugged him off

'Ah so shes yours, your wife best not find out so you fuck her here?' Again he laughed. 'Might i have a go?'

'Absolutely not!' Kat snapped.' I am not a whore! And you are a disgusting man.'

'Finish your sandwich and get out'

'Pollyanna, I'm a guest I am the guest of the head of this family so why don't you tend to your mangle or your scuttle?' he sneered.

'The head of the family isn't here' John told him

'Tommy...' Arthur told him 'he sometimes helps me with business' Tommy walked in

'Sometimes?' kat barked.

'you let the whore speak to you like that?'

'I am not a fucking whore!' kat yelled.

'Speak of the devil how are you son?'

'Whats all the yelling?' Tommy asked making his way to the kitchen only to see his father drinking his rum as if he hadn't vanished right after finn was born. 'Get out'

'Come on son I'm a changed man'

'This family needed you 12 years ago when you walked out on it not now get out of his house.' Tommy looked to kat she was raging mad. Fire in her eyes and out for blood.

'Tommy he's different-' Arthur began

'Shut up' Tommy told Arthur.

'get the fuck out of our house!' kat demanded.

'You gonna let a whore talk to me that way in my house?' he asked

'Its not your house you slimy little-'

'Kat' arthur warned

'Dad, this is katarina.' John told him

'Ah they giving the whores pretty names. In my day it used to be ruby and trixie but I suppose you boys would want a first rate stripper now?' he laughed and kat wanted to snap his neck

'Ill kill him' kat said viscously lunging at him, tom snapped her back telling her to take a walk.

'Feisty' their father said before finishing his drink

'Thats your daughter you cunt' tommy spat once kat left.

'Daughter? I dont have a... oh right...' recollection setting in. 'She was always a feisty one. Pretty bitch like her mom.' Tommy could strangle him right now but arthur still had a god complex over the man.

'What do you want?' Tommy snapped

'Cant i just visit my family?' he questioned

'Considering you didn't recognize your daughter and called her a whore before you then asked to fuck her? No you cant. So what do you want?' tommy yelled, smacking his fist down on the table.

'Money'

'Obviously' tommy sneered. 'Dont give him anything. Im going to check on kat.'

'What crawled up his arse and died this morning?' Their father joked but no one laughed. Tommy stopped at the door.

'Get out.' He demanded turning back around.

'It's all right son Arthur Shelby never stays where he's not welcome' Arthur senior said as he picked up his coat 'quite something you've become' he told Tommy walking out 'bye son' he said to Finn .

'he's our dad' Arthur reminded everyone

'He is a selfish bastard' Tommy reminded him 'and he called kat a whore. Our little kat. And you just fucking sat there!' tommy yelled standing face to face with Arthur.

'You're calling someone a selfish bastard? That's a bit rich Tommy I mean thanks to you what are you down a bloody sister.' Arthur reminded him, Ada being in london and hating them.

'and you might have cost us the other.' Tommy snapped. 'If you want to see him Arthur... do you wanna see him? You can go stay with him.' Tommy told him pointing after their father and marching off in the opposite direction to find kat. He knew where she would go.

'I cant believe him!' kat yelled when tommy found her. she was sitting out by the boats, Charlie was sitting with her.

'I'm sorry kitten.' He said.

'I'm gonna kill him.' Kat warned.

'you want any help?' Charlie offered.

'I don't bury bodies,' she reminded him. 'if you want to start digging a hole-'

'katarina!' tommy warned and she spun around.

'Thomas!' she countered.

'baby I know that was-'

'he is sperm. Nothing more.' Kat informed him. 'he left after I was born because I wasn't a boy, or that's what I thought, because he was around for you and Arthur and jon.' Kat reminded him.

'he left us too.' Tommy told her sitting down opposite her.

'not right after you were born. You got to know that cunt. Arthur has a god complex over the man... but then finn was born and he left again. He left a son. So I thought maybe its him.'

'give us minute Charlie.' Tommy requested and charlie got up, leaving them to talk.

'tommy he thought I was a whore and wanted to fuck me!' kat yelled.

'he's asking for money, once he sees that hes not getting any from us he will leave and never come back.' Tommy told her.

'that's not good enough.' She spat.

'I know baby, I wanted to kill him too.' Tommy admitted.