Tickna mora obeng

'Time spent with your family love-' Alfie began with a grin as they made their way back home, he had spent Christmas there mainly because kat assured him tommy wouldn't be there and kat wanted their children to know their cousins. But they didn't get to relax long because tommy was calling her days after settling in demanding her return to Lizzie and make sure Ruby was taken care of.

'What was she saying tom?' kat questioned through the phone.

'Tickna mora o'beng'.

'Tickna mora o'beng fuck tom thats not good. ' kat noted.

'No its fucking bad is what it is!' tommy told her.

'Your still in boston arent you?'

'Im headed back' tommy informed her.

'Ill get there to.' kat told him.

'You make sure she does everything johnny dogs and his wife tell her. You make sure they do everything you tell em!' tommy told her.

'I got it tom. I'm very bossy don't worry. Im head back that way now. I promise. Im headed out the door now. Ill meet you there.' Kat told him. 'Alfie gypsy problems back at toms. I need to go back. '

'Youre leaving?' Alfie questioned, 'baby we just got home.'

'Gypsy curses and all that,' kat told him

'Gypsy shit? Thats not really real though is it-' but the look kat gave him silenced him.

'Lizzy doesnt believe either and im not letting my niece die because of her ignorance.' Kat spat.

'What is the curse? How do you know?' Alfie questioned as Kat pulled on her shoes and grabbed her purse.

'She was saying tickna mora obeng. ' kat repeated.

'What the fuck does that mean? '

'tickna' means child, 'mora' means to slay or kill, and 'o beng' means... 'the devil'.' Kat told him breaking it down.

'That dont sound too good.' Alfie noted.

'Its bad gypsy shit alfie. Real bad.' Kat informed him.

'Alright alright go. Take care of your weird voodoo shit. Just make sure you come back.' Alfie instructed.

'Always.' She kissed him before running off.