Introduction

Hello everyone! Welcome to my Obey Me! characters fanfic/one shots. Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for chaos as I write this in my spare time. Updates will be fairly irregular as I tend to procrastinate, but I'm setting myself a goal as of right now to publish at least once a week. I will let you know if things change or if something comes up and I cannot update.

I'm a little late (aka VERY LATE) on jumping onto the Obey Me! fandom bandwagon, as I only discovered this wonderful game existed a few months ago... How did I not see it when it came out in 2020? I have no idea either.

I am in love with this game and am thoroughly enjoying it thus far, and I hope it never ends (*fingers crossed*)! Please do not comment spoilers, I already spoiled some of it for myself and want to save as much as possible for me to find out as I play. That being said, I'm in Lesson 23 after returning to Devildom with Solomon.

I will give my opinions on the characters later on in the book if y'all want, but for now I will on writing the scenarios and will try not to let my biases show through on who I love the most. 

I am unsure at this time if I will be doing requests, but I will keep you all posted if/when that changes as I am very indecisive. THIS WILL BE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES (18+), AS THERE WILL BE LEMONS/LIMES/SMUT WITHIN THIS BOOK!! Viewer/Reader discretion is advised.

I tend to write in second person and will be using the following in the stories for everyone to imagine themselves within it:

(Y/N): Your name

(H/C): Hair color

(H/L): Hair length 

(E/C): Eye color

(F/C): Favorite color

*I'll add more of these as (or if) they come up within the chapters, or if you all want me to add one, please let me know!*

Anyway, please enjoy and feel free to vote/leave comments on your favorite chapters/scenarios and let me know what you'd like to see more of, if there is a mistake, etc. :) 

***ALSO, NO CHARACTERS, IMAGES, OR THE OBEY ME! GAME BELONG TO ME! THE ONLY THING I REMIXED WAS THE CARDS IN THE COVER ART FOR THE STORY, BUT NOTHING BELONGS TO ME! HOWEVER, THE STORY SCENARIOS WILL BE MY OWN WRITING (WHICH BELONGS TO ME). THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!***

~~Let's begin~~