Wreaking Even More ~Chaos~

(This is part two to the texting story! I hope you all enjoy!)

(Y/N) changes the name of 3 Worlds Collide group chat to Vacation Club!

Lucifer: (Y/N), why did you change the name of the group chat?

Because we're all going on a mini vacation :) :(Y/N)

Diavolo: I like it! Remember everyone, we're meeting up at the castle in three hours to leave for our trip! :D

Asmo: I'm so stressed! I have to make sure I packed the perfect outfits...

Satan: ...We're only going for a few days, Asmo, not forever.

Levi: I totally get the pain you're going through, Asmo! I can't decide which games I'm going to play on my gaming tablet.

Beel: I'm so excited to eat yummy human food :)

Belphie: ...you're always excited for food, Beel... As long as I have my pillow, I'm good to go. I don't need to waste time worrying about others things.

Simeon: Luke and I are all set. Solomon is still packing... and trying to make snacks. I've told him not to worry about it, but we'll see how that goes.

Everyone: *shudders at the thought of Solomon's cooking*

Luke: I'm so excited to visit some of your favorite places, (Y/N)! I could barely sleep because I was so excited.

Thanks Luke! Me too :D :(Y/N)

Barbs: My lord, everything is set for our trip.

Dia: :D

Solomon: Hey guys! I'm about ready to go now. I had to prepare some snacks for us to enjoy while we're there, particularly themed around (Y/N)'s hometown/area! 

Everyone: ...

Thanks, Solomon... Anyway, can't wait to see you all soon! I forgot to pack some things, so I'm gonna take care of that now, before I forget again. :(Y/N)

Asmo: Me too!

Satan: I need to find another book...

Belphie: I need another nap...

Beel: Food! :)

Levi: Meet up w/ you guys l8r. Gaming.

Simeon: See you all soon!

Luke: ^ :)

Solomon: I'm gonna cook some more before Simeon throws me out of the kitchen again...

Simeon: No, you're not. You forgot to pack something important in your room.

Solomon: ....You're right! My mistake... *sweat drops because Simeon can be scary*

Everyone: (Grateful to Simeon for protecting everyone from the horrible cook)

.

.

.

Luci: Please don't bring things to gamble with Mammon... I can hear you planning mischief from over here...

Mammon: OI! How'd you know?

Luci: This is going to be a long trip...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! This is the end of part two of the texting story. I wanted to leave as much detail out in order for you all to think about them visiting your hometown or area without favoring a specific place. There may be a part 3 sometime in the future, but that's all for now!

Apologies for any OOC and/or mistakes! Bye! ~Author-chan<3