chapter 22

Vote • comment • follow<3

Chapter 22

                         Restraint

                                             Season 2 episode 7

Andreas pov:

        "someone's controlling him" she says looking at me. What? I say in total confusion "someone is controlling Jackson" my eyes widen hearing her response"oh my god." I mutter

                                          The next day

Me and Lydia are currently in chemistry. I don't bother paying attention to anything because everything is super easy I'm trying to find out more stuff about the supernatural world. "What are you doing?" I hear my sister asks "doing some research I guess" I respond. Just then the bell rings I pack up all my stuff and head to my locker. I feel someone tap me on my shoulder, I turn around to see Allison "hey" I smile at her "hey can you come with me?" She asks I just nod. Not bothering to ask her wear.

       We are near the boys locker room, I see Jackson go in we were about to follow when we ran into someone "oh you scared the hell out of me" Matt laughs "sorry... We were just... Uh.. we just... Nothing" I reply he chuckles a bit "uh.. nice heels" he says pointing to Allisons heels "oh uh yeah they were uh hurting my feet so uh yeah" she starts putting her heels back on "yeah same reason I never wear mine" he replies "huh?" I say his eyes dart to me "oh uh forget it, hey did you hear about the underground show? Apparently they've got some big name spinning." He states "oh you mean like a rave?" I ask "well is it still a rave if you don't roll?" He says I give him a questioning look "I call it a party" he continues "but hey I got a friend that can hook us up with tickets if your down" he says looking at me my eyes widen "uh.." I look at Allison to see what I should do she just nods her head "want me to get you guys one?" He says "yeah, yeah that sounds great" I reply "yeah? Alright cool, it's Friday so I'm looking forward to it" he says walking away "really? Now we have to go" I whine before she can say anything we hear groaning "hey I gotta go to class see you later" he just nods in response before going into the locker room.

I don't even get to class before I see stiles and Lydia, Lydia runs up to me pulling me with her "like I said I'm not supposed to tell anyone." She states I furrow my eyebrows she mouths 'its about Jackson's parents' ohhh come on anyone who ever says 'im not supposed to tell anyone' or is just dying to tell someone so tell me" stiles explains to her "why do you want to know?" I ask "I can't tell you that" he states looking at us both "then I'm not telling you" she states in a duh tone  "but you are telling me that you could tell me something if you wanted to tell me" he questions "was that a question?" "It sounded like a question" "well then tell me if this is an answer... No" she says walking away "do you know something about Jackson's parents'?" He asks me I roll my eyes "goodbye stiles" I give him a kiss and walk away. He catches up to me in a couple of seconds "come on Drea you gotta tell me please" he begs "it's not my place to tell you and I don't have to tell you anything." I tell him he sighs in response I continue to walk fast of course I know what happened to Jackson's parents' Lydia told me. A year ago she was dying to tell someone so she told me. "Wait Drea! Come on", I hear him yell I head into my class and sit down.

        Finally school was over and I was at home working on some homework. Lydia told me she was heading to some guys house like an hour ago. She came back later but something was off I could tell. 'andrea' I hear the same voice I've been hearing I look behind me to see the guy from the consolers office "what the hell? Who are you? Why are you here? How did you get in here?", I ask all at once "so many questions" he says getting up from my bed and walking over to me I start to back up until my back hit the wall, I shut my eyes tight waiting for what happens next but when I open them he's gone.

A/n: hey guys another chapter done hope y'all are having a great day don't forget to vote and comment please and thank you!

Love you all
-B🤍

Word count: 799.