dream or not?

It was just me and Darryl on the swinging bench at the park.

We both stop swinging.

"So, Zak- I'm actually gay and I dumped Heather." He says, staring into my eyes waiting for an answer. I smirk "Oh okay" I stared into his emerald eyes.

Electrifying our every move we slowly made our way to each other's lips.

i guess following the map was worth it

As soon as I pulled back he whispered in my ear.

"I love you."

*beep beep*

My alarm clock went. I yawned, the sun shining into my eyes.

My mother said I must go to school today, since it was art class tryouts. She wants me to at least try and sign up. "YOUR GONNA BE AN ARTIST WHEN YOU GROW UP!" She kept telling me yesterday.

I sighed, I pulled out white tee, sweatpants and a denim jacket out of my closet, my auntie Layla stitched a rainbow at the back of the jacket. But that was before she got into a car accident.

I pulled down my curtains so I could change.

I threw the clothes on my bed and started to undress, leaving myself in just my boxers. I guess I can reuse them; they don't smell that bad to me.

I threw on the shirt than the sweatpants, I packed the denim jacket in my school bag. It was a bit to hot.

~~~

*feep fap feep fap*

My shoes tapped against the ground as I started to walk to school.

All of a sudden the couple I walked past by reminded me of something, they were on a swinging bench.

"My dream." I whispered to myself.

my dream.. what about my dream?

I thought hard.

"The kiss." I muttered, I rubbed my lips.

"Still un touched." I say.

I continue to walk.

~~~

As we waited for our math teacher to arrive I spoke to Darryl.

"So.. I had a dream about you last night." I say.

He looks up at me, "Oh really? What was it about?"

I flushed red.

"Oh we were just baking that's all" I lied, the brunette nods. "Well Heathers not here today, apparently she has the flu."

"Did she not get the flu shot?" I chuckle.

"No she didn't, I haven't either.. should I? It's mandatory isn't it?!" He asks, he looks worried.

"No no it's fine, I was just joking." I bit continued to draw little cats on the side of my math book. "Thank gosh! You had me worried there." He smiles, I smile back.