blocked

Darryls blocked me on everything. I have no way of contacting him, either does Heather. Heather keeps telling me she doesn't care and I shouldn't either but. I really really miss him. I tried talking to him at school but he always just turns his back on me, looking at me head to toe. Rolling his eyes right after.

DARRYL POV

Tears fell down my face as I clicked the 6th block button on one of Zak's social media profiles, I was so angry at him, but yet at the same time I wanted him to hold me in his arms and tell me everything's okay. But he wouldn't do that anymore, he has Heather now. Right?

My parents found out about the blade, they took it away from me. The red lines are fading away I guess; still visible but it was slim to none. As soon as they found out they came and hugged me, which was surprising, I always thought when they would find out they would get angry at me but no. Later that night we all sat down on the couch eating cookies Olivia (my mother) made, Kayleigh (my other mom) helped prepare the hot chocolate with the little marshmallows.

It was sweet of them to take care of me but I felt like a third wheel while sitting on the couch with them. Always snuggling up in each others faces and kissing time to time, gosh I'm so lonely.

I rub my almost faded tear stains under my eyes and slowly made my way to stop myself from crying. The bell then starts to ring, I sit up from the toilet seat, my legs could barely keep still, It kept trembling. I unlocked the stall door and exit the makes restroom. I was skipping class for this.?

As soon as I got out of the restroom and into the hallway I could almost scent Zak's presence behind my back. I turned my head slightly behind me, but not all the way. My vision blurred as soon as I saw Zak waving at the corner of my eye, I quickly sprint away on my tippy toes.

When I came to an end he was still following me, I leaned against the bricked wall and spoke under my breath. "What do you want Zak?" I scoffed, I looked at him. From the head then down to his feet, Im guessing he didn't hear me since he didn't reply. I roll my eyes and continued to walk to my locker, leaving him just standing there.

(yay lesbians)