my first true love

H : can I come over again after school please?

YOU : my moms home today, she doesn't allow any girls over.

H : awwww, face time then?

YOU : and you called me clingy?

H : shut uppppp! Yes or no?!

YOU : sure.

I giggle.

"What are you.. laughing at?" Darryl asks. "Oh nothing." I stop giggling, "I've been noticing u haven't been yourself lately." Darryl takes a bite of the cafeteria sandwich. "What do you mean?" I tilt my head, turning off my phone. The brunette saddens. "Well- your always texting someone, and u only have said like 6 or 7 words to me today." "Darryl, I've just made a new friend-" "So your replacing me now?" His eyes lit up, he didn't seem happy at all. "Jealous much." I mutter under my breath, "Excuse me? Tell me who your texting right now." He crossed his arms. "Fine, I-it's.." I try to think of a lie, "-My girlfriend?" I spat out.

"Girlfriend?" He raises and eyebrow. "Yeah, haven't I told you? We've been together for like a few days." I lie, "Can I meet her?" He asks, he seems way for calm down. I panic "No!" "Is she in the school?" He questions me, it felt overwhelming. I nod, he looks deep into my eyes. "Your lying aren't you?" He smirks, "No I'm not!" I say "I can tell when your lying Zak." Darryl readjusts his glasses, I panicked to think of an answer "It's Heather!" I yell.

"Heather is it?" Darryl says, he seems serious. "The one who cheated on me?" He asks. Bringing his face close up to mine, "Yes, Got a problem?" I cross my arms. "You bitch!" He yells, his hand slamming onto the table. Tears started marking itself under his eyes. Everyone around us instantly brung their attention to us when Darryl shouted. The brunette sparks away from the scene and leaves the room in an instant.

Shit.

~~~

Here I am, venting on a FaceTime call with Heather. I don't think she heard about what happened today in the cafeteria. "and now I don't know what to d-"  I spoke before getting cut off by Heathers voice, "I just got a text message.. I need to check this hold on." She checks the message and her expression drops. "You, me? A couple?" She looks directly into the camera, oh no. "I just needed to think of a lie." I explain, "It's fine. I don't really mind us being a couple." She admits. The call goes silent for a while, "Really?" My eyes brighten up. "Really." She smiles.

My first true love?

A/N : IM CHANGING THE CHAPTER NAMES BTW