heather and jake

ZAK POV

I woke up to the sound of Heathers phone going off. I tilt my head and reach for her phone on my bedside table.

IMESSAGE FROM jake
Morning Babe, I'm planning to buy our anniversary gift soon!

"Huh?" I mumble to myself, I rolled over to my right to see Heather fast asleep. "Heather." I say with a turn voice, placing my hand on her arm and shaking her side to side. She grunts "What Zakkk" she whines, "Get out of my house." I say. She sits up, "Huh..?" "I said, get out of my house." I repeat.

"Why?" Heather asks; she combs her hair with her fingers. I shove the text message in her face, "Jake?" I questioned her. "I don't know who your talking abo-" she says before cutting herself off, "Oh... Jake." Heather finishes. I hop out of the bed "We're over. Get out." I point to the door, "Please." She begs "Please please please" Shes on her knees now. "No get out." I raise my eyebrows, she scoffs and walks out the door.

I follow her downstairs. "Good morning love birds." My mother stirs her coffee, I unlock the front door and push Heather out. "Don't talk to me again!" I yell, locking the door right after. My mother takes a sip "What was that about?" I huff, "Cheater." I explain in one word. "Oh Zak-" She says, I look up at her. She has nothing to say. "I'm gonna talk to dad." I cross my arms, running upstairs then into my parents bedroom.

My father is sitting at his desk doing his work for his job, he owns this online company. "Can I talk to you?" I fiddle with my fingertips, "Zak? What is it?" He spins his office chair to me. "Heather cheated on me." I sob "Zak.. it's okay," he assures me "Popular highschool girls are either a whore, a bitch or a cheater, no in between."

"She was 2 of those actually." I sniffle. "Well it's a good thing you broke up with her." He smiles at me "You know that.. right?" He whispers, i nod.