⋆ numb

vinnie's pov

Affection. She doesn't show me that anymore, not like she used to you. She was sat on our shared bed just looking at me as i looked at her. The past few month had been like this, like she was getting bored or sick of me.

"Move." She said lifelessly.

"No." I said not moving "Fuck, y/n whats your fucking issue?!"

"I don't have an issue." She frowned.

"You treat me like I'm not even here!" 

She didn't reply. "Were done." She whispered. It was as so she was numb. "I've fallen out of love." She sounded numb. Like this wasn't hurting her at all.

"You what?" I questioned

"Were done, I'm getting my crap and then goodbye." She got up and walked past me like she had been planning this for a while, it seems rehearsed. 

"Wait." I grabbed her wrist. She looked me in the eyes. There was some feeling there. There was. She just need to feel it. God damn it y/n feel something. "I love you." I leaned my forehead on hers "I love you." I whispered this time. 

She shook her head. "I don't." she said.My hand slowly let go watching her leave the bedroom and down the steps. The front door opening and then slamming shut. Oh.

She was everything to me. I sat down on the end of the bed and fell back my phone slowly slipping out my jogger pants. 

y/n: pick me ice cream up! 

A message she sent 2 hours ago. She was fine 2 hours ago. She went numb and weird. Her heart went numb. 

authors note

this is so shit but am i
gonna delete it? no
also listening to exile rn
and im sobbing.