⋆ q and a vlog

y/n pov

"Okay." I said slapping my hands together "Today- Vin, please stop and sit." I said noticing him aggravating the cat. I pointed at the edge of the bed and then turned back to the camera that was recording "As I was saying before some idiot distracted me."

"Idiot?" Vinnie said jumping onto the edge of the bed next to me "Idiot." He repeated the word "That my love, is you." He turned his head to look at me. I looked at him. I felt a smile spread across my face just looking at him, he mirrored my smile. "I think I'm gonna kiss you." He whispered moving closer to my lips.

"The camera." I whispered as our lips brushed "It's recording." All of a sudden he moved back and clasped his hand together.

"Alright them mates." He said in an awful Australian accent making my silently laugh. I composed my self and also clasped my hands.

"We're doing a Q and A." I spoke "I put out a question box thing and loads of you responded. So, without further a do, ladies and gents and everyone. Let us begin." As i spoke, out the corner of my eye i caught vinnie staring at me, gawping. I laughed softly and hit my palm against his thigh softly. I pulled my phone out and opened the answers.

A laugh left my mouth, vinnie peered over my shoulder and him too, burst out laughing. "How many times have we had sex." Vinnie burst out laughing falling back on the bed. 

"God we're immature." I muttered planting my face in my hand.

"We've had sex." Vinnie said sticking his hand up and sitting right up again "I took what was mine." He snicked. 

"Vinnie." I looked at him seriously "My mother watches these." I muttered.

"Well y/n mother, i took her virgi-" He spoke but i cut him off by planting my hand over his mouth.

"Next!" I smiled at the camera "Where and when did we meet?" I smiled at the question. I remember it like it was yesterday.

"Let me tell it." He said leaning his elbows on his knees "It was on her birthday actually. She was sat in the cafe with a cake and candle in it. I went and asked her if she was okay, because ya know, she looked sad and me being a nice kind hot human. I asked her that. She smiled. I remember the first smile." He looked at me earning a smile from me "She was beautiful. Sat alone by one cupcake. On her birthday. She was cute. I sat with her and we talked. She was cool about it. She knew who i was. My name and all but she goes she didn't care about my fame or my insane fans. We exchanged numbers that very hour. We talked every night, non stop. Annnddddd that brings us to here, right now." He took my hand that was free on my lap into his hands. Our eyes met and he placed a kiss on my lips, backing away realising there's a camera pointing at us both. I love this boy.

authors note

hey hey im back. i guess.
i hope you like this i havent
written anything in so long

lmaooo, hope your all okay
have a nice day/afternoon/evening.