⋆ stay (two)

y/n pov

It's been a whole 2 week's since I've seen him, he really did mean it.  I miss him. His arms around my waist when we sleep. His smile. His fucking laugh. His toothbrush isn't in the holder anymore. It's weird. I don't like it at all.

vinnie pov

It's been around 2 weeks and she's not with me. It's odd with her not with me right now. We did everything together when we weren't fighting.  I miss her.  Her smile, her face, the way she moulded into me when we fell asleep. Fuck it. I miss her.

y/n pov

I walked out my bedroom to the front door. I need pasta, my friend said to get out the house once every two days and so i do. As i slipped on a raincoat as it was raining loads right now, i opened the door.

"Y/n." He sighed. His hair was drenched. His shirt stuck to him. Rain was falling of his face. 

"Vinnie." I whispered. We just stood there. Looking at each other. Stood there. Him in the rain, me in the house. "Where's your jacket?" I choked out.

"In my car." He pointed out. Let him in y/n it's raining.  Don't let him in. 

"Come in it's raining a lot." I moved from the doorway allowing him to walk in. He looked different like he hadn't shaved his beard and had a stubble.

"You look more put together than me, to say i was the one who wanted out." He said kicking his shoes of and walking into the house. He leaned against the wall.

"What do you want, i thought we were toxic and you wanted nothing to do with me." I said closing the door.

"I miss you." he blurted out "Like badly. I fucking can't sleep without you. I hate it alone." 

I miss you too.

I walked towards him "Your making my wall wet." I said. He moved of the wall and looked down at me. I wasn't short, i was average height around 5 foot 6, but he was tall. 

"Did you not hear anything i just said?" He spoke softly.

"I was going to make pasta. You gonna stay to eat?" I asked. I miss you, please stay.

"Y/n." He taunted.

"Vinnie." I mocked him.

"I still love you." He muttered. I looked at him. Me too. "Fuck it, i knew it was pointless me coming here."  He turned to put his shoes back on.

"Vinnie." I whispered before walking to him. He turned around and i  was now in front of him. I crashed my lips down on him " please stay."

authors note
WOULDVE COULDVE SHOULDVE 

TAYLOR MADE THAT SONG FOR THIS!!!