⋆ bad boy (one)

y/n pov

I was in my English class doodling on my hand. I just kept drawing love hearts over my palm. 

"Mr Hacker!" The teacher scolded as he walked in the classroom. My head instantly shot up looking at him as he strolled through the classroom with his skateboard in his hand. I remember once he skated down the hallway and got week detention, but it didn't really faze him. My mother is determined to get me out this school because of him but the school won't allow as there are 2 months till we graduate. "That's my seat." He pointed at the kid in the seat near the window. I was tucked away in the corner by the wall. 

"Pick another Mr Hacker, hurry please." The teacher was sick of him. You could see it in her face, the dread of talking to the schools 'bad boy'. He back of the kid in the chair and panned the room for a seat. He began walking towards me. what?  I looked to my right, the empty seat. Well, my bag was in it. His hand dove down to my bag "This yours?" He spoke picking my bag up. He's never spoken to me. He pushed his hand through his hand pushing the hair out of his eyes. His light brown eyes were visible now. "SO?" He spoke louder.

"Right- yeh." I blurted out "Is- It is mine. Yeh." I noticed the small smirk on his face as he placed in on the floor by me and he slouched in the seat. The teacher continued with the class as i jotted a few notes down as she spoke. I looked up at the clock above the teacher. 30 mins left? What the actual-

I pulled my hand back onto my table and carried on drawing on it. I started drawing a line on my finger and the shaded some part with my pen and ended up with my bones on my hand. I had drawn my skeleton. I should be in biology then. 

"Hey." Vinnie spoke "Hey!" He whispered louder.

"Yeh, do you want my notes?" I whispered.

"What makes you think i want that?" He smirked pulling my entire desk closer to his. The teacher was still teaching and surprisingly the desk made no noise. 

"What do you want?" I whispered not looking at him.

"Let me draw on your other hand." He said pulling my hand onto his desk and taking my pen out of my hand. I noticed he never brought a bag to school, or even a pen. The pen hit my hand and a small gasp left my mouth. It's fine for me to draw on my own hand, but someone else doing this? God, it's weird. I looked at my hand. 

"No looking." He pulled his body in front of me which drew my attention to the teacher. I felt him draw circles and the flip my hand over, my palm facing up. I thought he'd be stabbing my hand with the pen. Last time i talked to Vinnie was in middle school and it wasn't anything nice.

"Little miss perfect." He laughed as he held my exam up. The red pen, my A* essay. 
"Give it back." I spoke calmly but really i was god damn raging. 
"Yale won't give a shit if i rip this up." He laughed the class joining in. My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.  I hate being centre of attention, i hate people glaring at me. "Gonna cry y/n? Want mama to kiss you okay?" Bastard. 

The bell went of and he let go of my hand and dropped my pen and instantly left the room. The end of he day. My hand still palm up i smiled. He drew another few bones. I grabbed my books shoving them in my bag. He never said sorry for that day, i don't know what he got out of doing that. Maybe seeing me vulnerable and weak. Something i never normally show.

I looked at my hand. He'd drawn flowers on the top of my hand. And he wrote something.

sorry, (his phone number) call me?

requested by cloudy_xxy

authors note
 100% is gonna be a part 2
also im struggling to think of things.
i havent proof read this.