⋆ almost died (one)

⋆ y/n's pov

i got out my car and began to walk to (insert any store/shop) As i  walked a car break really harshly a few feet from me. My body froze and i slowly turned my head towards the car. I almost died. The person in the car got out their car. He was tall, and really fucking hot.

"I could've died!" I blurted out.

"You have eyes!" He scoffed "You look before you cross, idiot." He mumbled the ending.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I softly spoke trying not to get pissed off.

"Keep walking!" He pointed towards the front of the store.

"Next time, look where your driving." I scoffed my eyes meeting his. They're beautiful. His hair is so soft. My eyes moved down noticing the tattoo showing through his white shirt. I turned and walked away. 

I entered the store coming to grab what i needed.

20 mins later

As i made my way to the exit of the store, the rain began to shoot down. I looked my joggers and tank top. Great. As the automatic doors open i walked out bracing the wind and rain. The sky had grown slightly darker. Out the corner of my eyes there was someone stood not too far. I turned my head seeing a guy hold flowers. Oh.

"I felt bad." He spoke walking to me "I didn't know how to say sorry, without being a dick, here." He handed me flowers. 

"Unless it's my funeral, i don't want your flowers." I spun around and continued walking.

"Hey!" He grabbed my arm "What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/n." I muttered. I looked down at his hand holding my arm. His hand moved of it. "You?"

"Vinnie." He held the flowers out towards me "Please just take them." I could feel my hair sticking to my arms, rain ran down my arms. His fluffy hair was now drenched. His white shirt stuck to him.

"Vinnie." I repeated, his name rolling of my tongue "I'll take the flowers. Bye." I carried on walking. 

"You're number?!" He shouted. I turned around smiling like an idiot. "Or am i asking for too much?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Too much?" I shrugged "It's raining, let me get in my car!" I heard a laugh as i got into my car. I started the car up and a sudden knock made me jump. I turned and saw him stood there. He isn't going to give up.

I rolled down the window, getting so annoyed. "Give me your phone." I said to him. He unlocked his phone giving me it. I put my number into it "Don't spam text me. Okay?" 

"Yeh. Oh and sorry again, if you want you can sue me or some shit?" He smirked.

"Suing someone is effort but i will keep it in mind when i do have effort." I smiled "Get lost before i run you over now." 

authors note

this my dudes was
gonna be cute. Buttt
it's not oh so cute.
I had the idea, but the
execution </3

also i'm back hi. lol