⋆ your shirt (one)

y/n

I was in my room getting pissed of at the math homework we were set. Like which idiot put letters and numbers together an decided to call that algebra. I dropped the pen and fell back on my bed hitting a pillow. I pulled it form under me and over my face as I screamed into it.

I sat up grabbing my phone beneath my textbook. 10:34pm. Kill me now.

I picked up my pen as a small breeze came through my opened window. I turned my head to my right seeing the window- holy mother of Jesus someone is looking at me. Vinnie. He pulled himself into my room and immediately before i could say anything, grabs my face and kisses me. He got me and pulled me onto his lap. "I missed you." He whispered resting his forehead on mine. "Where have you been all day, huh mystery girl?" He placed a kiss on my lips and i felt his smile through it.

"Library." I sighed "I have my algebra exam." I slid of his lap and back onto my bed. "You should be studying too." I looked at him "And you should be with, whats her name, Kate?"

"It's grace." He corrected "And, i dont wanna be with that girl. Im here. With my secret nerdy cute cool girlfriend. Shouldn't you be with Alexander?" he taunted me.

"No, im with my hot secret weirdly obsessed with baseball boy friends, Alex can suck a dick." As i spoke i saw the smile light up on his face.

"I dont like you being a secret pretty girl." His placed hand on my cheek using his thumb to caress my face.

"I need to study." I whispered as his lips came closer.

"Study without your shirt on." He tugged at my night tank top, his fingers gripped the hem of my top and he slowly pulled it up off me.

"My dad." I whispered "He's home."

"You're gonna just have to be silent then." He smirked shoving my books of the bed.

authors note

part 2 ???

edited 2/2/23 I just edited minor things but
Damn i don't remember writing this ISTG