⋆ stay (one)

y/n pov

"No." He threw his hands in the air "Fuck y/n" He muttered under his breathe.

"Please don't go." I whispered sat on the edge of the bed my hands grabbing up the bedding "I need you here. Vin. Please."

"We need space y/n." He walked in front of me "we're not right for each other."

"We are." I felt a tear roll down my face. We're perfect. 

"Your drained, I'm drained." He spoke "I can see it in you, your tired y/n. It's hurting you. We always fucking fight then fuck. It's on loop and it's breaking you. It's better if I leave. Forever."

a day ago

"FUCKING LEAVE LIKE I GIVE A SHIT!" He shouted.

"Fuck you!" I pushed him away from the door and made my to the door.

"Go fuck that boy that you spoke to!" He shouted.

"I didn't even lay eyes on him, holy fucking shit." I muttered. Your breaking me Vincent, open your eyes. Your fucking breaking me in two. My eyes began to well up and my heart began to beat faster. I have no where to go if I leave.

"Leave, the door is there."  He pointed . I couldn't move my hand to the handle. My lips couldn't open to talk. "I'll open it for you." He walked in front of me opening the door. I felt tears slip down my face, one after the other. Non damn stop. 

"Don't make me leave." I sobbed "Vin, please, I love you." I looked up at him. 

"Fuck." He muttered pushing his hands through his hair  "We're so fucked up. I hate you." His lips came crashing down on me. His hands on my face weaving through my hair. "I hate you so much." He murmured into my mouth. 

"I love you." I said "I mean it." He stopped and looked back at me.

"You say that, then we'd fuck, then we'd argue. Y/n. I'm sorry." Im sorry. My heart is heavy. "You deserve better than me." He walked out the bedroom closing the door.

authors note

please request things because
my creative mind flew out the
fucking window since school
started.